“Fantastic experience!”

Jeffrey's Steakhouse
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Description: We have sold our restaurant Jeffrey's Steakhouse in Moab Ut. It will become a different type of restaurant. We are closed. Thank you Jeffrey Davis
Reviewed March 19, 2013

My husband and I dined at Jeffrey's last Friday night while in town for a half marathon. We wanted to eat early because of the race the following day so we went at opening bell. It was the first day their patio was open for the season and we jumped all over that idea. It's a wonderful patio in the just shady enough sun. We ordered a bottle of local wine from Castle Creek Winery. It was a bold red blend that we both really liked. I ordered the filet and hubby ordered a NY. It was our first experience with wagyu beef and we could certainly tell the difference. We shared a huge loaded baked potato. I had a house salad with house-made 1000 Island dressing. Hubby had a spinach salad with tomatoes and a hot dressing. His salad was to die for. Our server was Rae Lyn. She was very good at her job and friendly too. Every employee there worked together effortlessly to meet our every need. No room for desert.

Reviewed March 18, 2013

I traveled right across the USA. And of all the places in our three month trip, this was buy far the best service and meal even my son had to agree a place not to be missed if you are anywhere near.

Reviewed March 9, 2013

Well we had a mixup, and landed here for Supper on one night during our park tour. Jeffrey's fancies itself as a higher end restaurant in Moab. The building itself is an old modified house, which provides a semi private ambiance with a romantic touch. With so many steak options, we had to try a couple of the selections. We got the 'quality of our beef' speech from the waitress, which we found rather amusing and exaggerated, seeing as we raise a few head of angus cattle. Also amusing was my misinterpretation of the menu(my fault). I requested the salad before the meal, and didn't have the foresight to order a 'side' for the steak. When the actual steak arrived it basically was a 5 inch cut of meat sitting in the middle of a bare ten inch plate. No garnish, no vegetable, no nothing. I admit I have no experience with near 'high end' restaurants, but this was somewhat embarrassing, for them and for me. Oh well, the meal was indeed tasty, and the dessert was even better. But for the money and the cheap presentation I witnessed, I won't rush to return or recommend this place.

1  Thank Widmarsh
Reviewed March 3, 2013

Loved the setting in the old house...everything was perfect from start to finish. Homemade salad dressing - only wish I could have the recipe. Steak was cooked perfectly and sauce bernaise was delicious. High quality food, nice setting, and excellent service. Will definitely return here next time in Moab.

Reviewed March 3, 2013

Wonderful steaks, as good as they get without feeding them properly with grass. Good steak options. One of the priciest places in town, but worth it for a treat. Cocktails ok but overpriced.