“Mountain biking in the mountains!!!”

Solfun Mountain Biking
Ranked #42 of 62 Tours in Moab
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Kulhudhuffushi, Kaafu, Maldives
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Mountain biking in the mountains!!!”
Reviewed July 2, 2013

OK, my first "real" mountain biking adventure in the mountains was a huge, fun-filled success. Many thanks to Pat from Solfun Mountain Biking. Picked up promptly at Adventure Inn. Ferried to the head of Intrepid Loop below Dead Horse Point lookout.

Bikes were new 2013 models. Pat explained that they replace all of their bikes every season. Check with them in Oct/Nov if you are interested in purchasing one of their rides.

Pat was very helpful and encouraging. We were a very small group of 3. One of the riders was a shredder from New Zealand...Great. Felt very inadequate. That feeling quickly was replaced by windedness, exhilaration and pure fun.

In addition to feeling fulfilled with completing this 9 mile loop, we got a ride up to Dead Horse Point to marvel at the exceptional valley and river carve-outs.

I definitely want MORE! Would definitely book with these guys again.

1 Thank Mike T

Fort Lauderdale, Florida
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Mountain Biking Fun For the Whole Family”
Reviewed July 1, 2013

My family and I did a guided mountain biking trip with Solfun and it was excellent. My kids are 14 and 10, my husband is a relatively experienced and biker and I am experienced but not thrill seeking and our guide Chris literally found something for everyone. It was exciting, including slick rock and single track and the views were spectacular. The equipment they provided was top of the line making all the difference. We went in the morning to avoid the crazy heat and it was very pleasant. We all learned something new to improve our technique. Solfun provides snacks and drinks, transportation the whole thing. It's a little pricey but with all the services provided and the quality of the equipment it was totally worth it. Highly recommend!

Visited July 2013
25 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 30 helpful votes
“Amazing experience”
Reviewed June 24, 2013 via mobile

We took a half day tour starting early to avoid the heat. My husband is a regular mountain biker and I am a complete beginner, this trip being my first ever experience. We had a fantastic trip: our guide (Phil ) tailored the trip to our abilities, coached us both on the technical areas and was all round fantastic, we can't rave about him and our trip enough, especially since we had mixed abilities, it takes special skill to challenge us both with the tracks. Bikes were brand new,specialised, comfortable and safe. highly recommend.

Colorado Springs, Colorado
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“A Moab Must Do”
Reviewed June 10, 2013

My son and I scheduled a last minute afternoon ride with Solfun. They were very accomodating and our guide, Mike Estenson, was top notch. After a 7+ mile climb up Klondike, the views were spectacular. The trip down the slick rock was pretty intense and as intermediate riders, it was an adventure soon to not be forgotten. I recommend Solfun to everyone visiting Moab. It's an experience you'll never forget.......ask for Mike to guide you.

Gainesville, Florida
“Mountain Biking in Klondike”
Reviewed June 8, 2013

Solfun provided my two sons and I with an unforgettable experience mountain biking. Their equipment was first rate and the guide took us over challenging and spectacular terrain. They even provided snacks afterwards. Highly recommend!