“Great Riding in Moab”

Ranked #41 of 65 Tours in Moab
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Reviewed June 4, 2013

My dad and I biked with Chris for two days on our recent trip to Moab, and we had a great time. Chris was a great guide with a smaller group of four the first day, then Allan the owner joined Chris on the second day as we had a larger group. I would recommend Solfun to anyone - the bikes are top notch and the guides are very helpful and take you to some areas to ride. I hope I can make it back sometime soon.

Reviewed May 30, 2013

We had three stellar days of biking with Solfun in early May 2013. We could not be more pleased with our experience. Pat was a wealth of information in helping us plan our trip from Canada, as well as our biking experience. Chris, our guide was friendly, reliable and showed us a fun and challenging time. We were lucky to have a day with Allan, cofounder and guide. His wit, knowledge, ability and can do attitude were inspirational. The scenery was breathtaking. Every trail was different, interesting and challenging. Ride on Solfun!!

Reviewed May 20, 2013

My 16 yr old son and I took a full day custom trip with Allan and had a great time. We were fit but "midwestern" intermediates on the bikes, and he did a nice job of taking us to challenging but not over our head tracks. We did Bartlett Slick rock in the afternoon and really enjoyed it. It was great weather in April. Pat was very helpful with reservations and everything lived up to expectations. Hope to do it again when we are out there.

Reviewed May 13, 2013

Took a day's ride with guide Chris and a couple from CA and also from Canada. We went to Bartlett Wash and Klondike Bluffs for about six hours of riding, plus a welcome lunch. Chris was skilful and knowledgeable, as well as a good sport. Bikes were top quality Specialized Stumpjumpers full suspension. Scenery was amazing. I only had three full days in Moab so could only ride for one day, as we needed to visit Arches, Canyonlands and Dead Horse, glad I chose Solfun and didn't just rent a bike.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

My wife and I are novice MTB riders. I booked a all day trip with Solfun. The weather was cool and rainy but the owner insisted that we go and we are happy we did. Great fun on mostly easy trails with a short detour to some more technical terrain. Our guide Phil is pretty new to the area, very personable and helpful. I wish we had done more riding during our stay at Moab, but there is so much to do and see. We willl be back.

1  Thank Barry M