“Great Time on the trails with SolFun and Heidi”

Solfun Mountain Biking
Ranked #40 of 62 Tours in Moab
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Kailua
“Great Time on the trails with SolFun and Heidi”
Reviewed September 25, 2012

Just getting home after 3 weeks of riding the mains spots in Colorado and Utah. In Moab we decided to take the opportunity to get further training while riding Heidi and Chris were great instructors for our surprisingly well match group of riders. We spent an fun morning riding the trails in the Kondike Bluff trail system. Baby Steps, Dino tracks ( I think), EKG and UFO. What fun what fun. Although we used our own equipment the others used equipment provided by SolFun it was great to see that they were providing qualtiy bikes for everyone to ride.

Thanks Heidi and Chris. We had great fun.

Cindy and Alan

Montreal
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“SIMPLY AMAZING!”
Reviewed September 22, 2012

My boyfriend and I planned our trip to Moab bearing in mind that we were not pro mountain bikers and that we would probably struggle a bit. We didn't know what to expect. Thursday morning came and at 7:30am, Heidi was there to pick us up at our motel and we were on our way! She took the time to ask us questions about our fitness levels and riding experience, eventhough we had already had that chat with Pat on the phone some days before, and decided we were going to try a new network of trails around Klondike Bluffs. We spent the most amazing day riding on Baby Steps, UFO, EKG and some other trails I can't remember! Being from around Montreal, we had NEVER ridden that kind of terrain before and Heidi was very helpful along the way. She cheered us on all day, and gave us tips to improve our skill level and confidence. By the end of the day, i was toasted and COMPLETELY ADDICTED! I will be cheering for Heidi on September -Whole Enchilada - and wishing her a top 3 position, since it is what she is aiming at. Go Heidi!! Watching you ride and having the privilege to ride with you was truly inspiring!

...but wait! You can't go to Moab and ride ONLY one day!! Saturday morning, we got on the trails again, Magnificent 7 this time, with Chris. Chris is a super nice, easy going and talented guide! Yet again, we had a blast! We learned even more being on a different terrain that got us jumping rocks and avoiding cactus! Wow! Thank you Chris for an excellent day of riding in the desert!

Pat and Allan, the owners, are also amazing! Keep up the good work you guys! We will definitely see you again next year!

1 Thank JuetSeph
Indianapolis, Indiana, United States
“Solfun MTB in Moab”
Reviewed September 18, 2012

Great trip through some incredible scenery. Klondike Bluffs and Bartlett Slickrock with Heidi as your guide is a wonderful way to experience Moab MTB. The food was also great. Will definitely go back again.

Buffalo, New York, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Multi Trail Tour”
Reviewed September 11, 2012

No trip to Moab can be considered complete without mountain biking some of the most famous trails in the world. I had a blast riding with Heidi, an expert guide. She is very personable, attentive to safety and knowledgeable. She will discern your skill level and tailor the trip to you. It was cool to watch her float around the trails with ease. I would definitely take this adventure again. I highly recommend her as a guide and wish her all the best in her racing career and as a 2016 Olympic hopeful!

2 Thank Kimberley W
“Highlight of my trip!”
Reviewed September 8, 2012

Had an excellent morning out with Heidi on the North 40 amongst other trails. She is an amazing guide and incredibly helpful. She clearly loves doing what she does. As someone who is still pretty new to mountain biking, it was great to get so much help, advice and encouragement from a professional, and in an incredibly fun and friendly way. Through every turn and hill she was there to cheer me on and praise me on my progress. Easily the highlight of my US trip so far (10 weeks). Thanks a million :)