“Highlight of my trip!”

More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
“Highlight of my trip!”
Reviewed September 8, 2012

Had an excellent morning out with Heidi on the North 40 amongst other trails. She is an amazing guide and incredibly helpful. She clearly loves doing what she does. As someone who is still pretty new to mountain biking, it was great to get so much help, advice and encouragement from a professional, and in an incredibly fun and friendly way. Through every turn and hill she was there to cheer me on and praise me on my progress. Easily the highlight of my US trip so far (10 weeks). Thanks a million :)

“Outstanding”
Reviewed September 7, 2012

Went out with Heidi to Klondike and Baby Steps east of 191. Had a great time! She tailored the trip to meet our needs, keeping it fun while also pushing us a bit. Really put a nice finish on my trip to Moab.

Zurich, Switzerland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Solfun biking is so fun”
Reviewed September 6, 2012

We loved the two days Heidi from Solfun took us out biking. She chose great trails and was always enthusiastic and cheering. We wish her luck with her racing career.

Rochester, Michigan
“great ride”
Reviewed September 4, 2012

What a great suprise my wife organized for my birthday! During our trip visiting the National Parks in the West we had a stop over in Moab. After hiking during the morning at the Arches National Park I was picked up by Matt at our campground. Since there was only a half day left Matt suggested a trail at the Dead Horse Point State Park. A great decission. The trail was a lot of fun, had some tecnical aspects to it, and had a beautifull scenery. Matt gave some helpfull advises and off we went. The bike - a 2012 29" Specialized Stumpjumper FSR Comp - was perfect and got me really fascinated. So I am checking with my local dealer for a new bike.
Thanks to the team of Solfun and Matt for that great experience.

Huntington Beach, California
“Fun in the Mud”
Reviewed September 3, 2012

Our family of 4, mom (50+), dad (60+), two teenagers, had the chance to go mountain biking with our guide Kathy from Solfun. And what fun we had. We were novice bikers but are fairly athletic and fit. Kathy started us off easy-does-it, but when we came back wanting more she gradually escalated it from double track to single track, to sliding in the mud for a full solid three hours. It rained the whole time! We had a Moab mud bath that probably would have cost us a ton of money at a spa. There was a beautiful view of Arches park in the back ground. We have a cabin in Big Bear CA and we definitely are going to check out mountain biking in the back country over there. Thanks so much Kathy for a great memory!!!!