“Hell's Revenge - what a riot!”
Review of Moab Tour Company

Moab Tour Company
Ranked #10 of 62 Tours in Moab
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Get ready for fun! We have off-road Hummer tours, ATV Rentals, RZR/UTV Side by Side tours and rentals, and motorcycle rentals. The most fun you can have in Moab Utah. At Moab Tour Company we pride ourselves on being the most flexible and friendly company in town.
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Wheelchair access, Activities for older children
Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Hell's Revenge - what a riot!”
Reviewed October 7, 2012

We took the Hell's Revenge tour with Moab Tour Co. It is a hair raising rock crawl in a hummer. Worth every minute and every penny. Our guide was great, well informed. We were so impressed with this company that we then rented a 4-wheel drive dune buggy called a Razor. They brought it right to our campsite, gave us a map of the trails in the canyon. We are on a 2 month vacation in our motorhome and so far this has been the highlight thanks to the Moab Tour Co.

Visited October 2012

• Polish first
Saint Louis, Missouri
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Lives up to its trip advisor ratings”
Reviewed October 2, 2012

I agree with the reviews that say these folks are pros. VERY good service, very great to work with - the maps were excellent, so we didn't get lost on our RZR rental. We thought we should do a guided tour, because we didn't know the area, but these guys helped us figure out where to go, what to see, and really supported our just adventuring out on our own. The experience was really quite good.

Moab, Utah
“Guided RZR tour with Woody”
Reviewed September 28, 2012

We rented two RZRs (two retired couples) and had a marvelous time in an amazing landscape. Woody was a great guide, not rushing us but still leading us to incredible sites. He knew just how fast to go and made sure we were doing okay all the time. If you are interested at all - just do it and and you will have a great time. We chose the side by side RZRs with roll bars "just in case" and we amazed at how good the ride was. Woody took us to the Monitor and Merrimac formations, Tusher Tunnel and back through Hidden Canyon. The whole trip was for four hours and that was just about the right amount of time.

Barberton, Ohio
“These guys are pros!!!”
Reviewed September 27, 2012

We rented a Jeep for some self-guided sightseeing. Chose this place based on cost & their online description, (laid-back and kinda funny). We confirmed it a week in advance (by email/phone), and stopped in the day we arrived, to check it out and see if they could give us ideas of what trails would suit us. I'm terrible with names and now wish I'd have paid more attention, cuz the guy we talked to couldn't have been more helpful! We talked for 20min or so and he made us feel like old friends. He went through the trail map, told us what to expect and we left with a plan. Naturally, the night before our rental, the forecast changed to possible storms & cool temps. We reserved a softop with no rear windows, and I was taking some costly camera gear. I was concerned about getting caught miles out, with nowhere to hide. They were already closed, so I called first thing in the morning to see if they could put us in a hardtop. Our reservation was for 8:30am, so this was last minute. They were already preppin ours, but said making the switch was no problem. I paid another $10. to go for a 4-door, and we wound up with the owners personal Jeep. He'd just sold it to the company, and we were the 1st to rent it. Leather interior, satelite radio, 4inch lift, lockers and only 4200 miles. What a sweet ride, my only concern was scratching it! That day was the highlight of our stay in Moab, hands down! I have two regrets...one, that we didn't head to Fins & Things earlier, and two, that we only rented for one day! Cody is the only one who's name I recall, since he signed the emails...but kudos to him and everyone else we dealt with, for being so well informed, eager to make sure we had fun, and just being a cool bunch of guys to deal with! We'll be back in Moab again, and next time there'll be no question where to rent our toys...you've earned loyal customers (and referrals) for life!

New England
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 30 helpful votes
“Great to do business with”
Reviewed September 12, 2012

We took the sunset hummer tour AND rented a RZR for a day in the desert. Long before we got to Moab I called around and searched the internet for help choosing from among the many tour companies in Moab. One provider - I won't mention names but they came up first on a google search - made it sound like they were doing me a favor by offering a rental.

I felt comfortable with MTC right away. Talked to some guy named Stephen (I don't think we ever met in the end) over the phone 3 or 4 times ahead of time and he was very patient and answered all my questions thoroughly.

Once we actually got to Moab we found all they guys at MTC to be equally helpful (good looking too). In fact one day I called with a completely unrelated question (looking for directions) and the fellow tried his best to help me.

The hummer tour and the RZR rental were the highlights of our trip. Very exciting.

Two tips: If you take the hummer tour the four TOP seats on the hummer are much better than the others since you can see so much better. If you rent an ATV or Jeep or RZR spend the extra money to get the detailed map (they sell them there). They send you to the Monitor and Merrimac trail system which is loaded with great things to see. But if the desert experience is all new to you, like it was to us, the little 8x10 photocopied sketch that they provide might not be adequate.

2 Thank likes2goaway

Been to Moab Tour Company? Share your experiences!