“Quality Pizza in Moab”

Paradox Pizza
Ranked #18 of 82 Restaurants in Moab
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Dining on a budget, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: New York style pizza. We make everything from scratch, from the pizza dough to our desserts.Paradox Pizza offers a casual seating with counter service, great for kids. You may also choose pick-up or delivery.
crested butte, co
“Quality Pizza in Moab”
Reviewed May 4, 2014

I arrived at my motel a bit late in Moab after a long drive and did not feel like searching for a place to eat. Paradox Pizza fit the bill for delivery with breadsticks + pizza. I ordered the Supreme with the standard garlic bread and marinara sauce. It was definitely great pizza, not the absolute best I've ever had (I have a high standard for pizza since living in Chicago for a year), but certainly the best in Moab and worth ordering again when I get back to Moab.

Seattle, Washington
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“New York Style Pizza - REALLY!!!”
Reviewed April 30, 2014

I wasn't expecting good pizza in Moab. This place surprised me!! Inexpensive, fresh ingredients, quick service and delicious. They deliver too! Very nice after a long day of hiking.

Not to be missed.

• Visited April 2014
West Jordan, Utah
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“YUM”
Reviewed April 28, 2014

This pizza place was right across from a hotel and I am sooo happy it was, I can't get the pizza out of my mind it was very, very good !! They did a half and half for us, and that was great cause I love white sauce and my husband --well-- he loves any sauce. It was super delish I recommend it highly

Sussex
“Still excellent”
Reviewed April 28, 2014

We last visited Paradox four years ago. On our return this month to Moab, we went back and were very impressed again. What was particularly nice was that one of the staff recognised us!

Highly recommended!

• Visited April 2014
Morrison
“Was okay”
Reviewed April 27, 2014

We were here a few years ago and remember it being better then, but this time was okay. Not bad not great.

Visited April 2014

Been to Paradox Pizza? Share your experiences!