“YUM”

Paradox Pizza
Ranked #18 of 82 Restaurants in Moab
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: New York style pizza. We make everything from scratch, from the pizza dough to our desserts.Paradox Pizza offers a casual seating with counter service, great for kids. You may also choose pick-up or delivery.
West Jordan, Utah
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“YUM”
Reviewed April 28, 2014

This pizza place was right across from a hotel and I am sooo happy it was, I can't get the pizza out of my mind it was very, very good !! They did a half and half for us, and that was great cause I love white sauce and my husband --well-- he loves any sauce. It was super delish I recommend it highly

Sussex
“Still excellent”
Reviewed April 28, 2014

We last visited Paradox four years ago. On our return this month to Moab, we went back and were very impressed again. What was particularly nice was that one of the staff recognised us!

Highly recommended!

• Visited April 2014
Morrison
“Was okay”
Reviewed April 27, 2014

We were here a few years ago and remember it being better then, but this time was okay. Not bad not great.

Redmond, Washington
“Fantastic Pizza place in Moab”
Reviewed April 27, 2014

Ate here twice on a recent trip to Moab. Both times were fantastic. The pizza was cooked just perfectly with a nice dry crust on the bottom and flavorful toppings. Extra credit for using local / regional ingredients and having some alternative drinks to the normal fountain sodas.

• Visited March 2014
Hyde Park, UT
“Pizza is O.K.”
Reviewed April 23, 2014

I was expecting more because of the recommendations I'd received. The pizza would be great for take-out. I was expecting more in flavor. It's also in a strip mall, so it's not a dating atmosphere or to go feel comfortable.

Visited April 2014

Been to Paradox Pizza? Share your experiences!