“Loved It!!!!”

Paradox Pizza
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Takeout
Description: New York style pizza. We make everything from scratch, from the pizza dough to our desserts.Paradox Pizza offers a casual seating with counter service, great for kids. You may also choose pick-up or delivery.
Reviewed October 27, 2012

My wife and I stayed at the Portal RV park in our 5th wheel and decided to stay inside for a day and watch college football. We ordered delivery and got a pizza, greek salad, and the garlic knots. The delivery girl was extremely nice and the food was AMAZING. We had gone to some hit and miss restaurants in Moab but this meal was delicious. Very good salad and fresh vegetables on the pizza. I would highly recommend this place to anyone wanting good pizza in Moab. Thanks for a good meal and see you next year!

Reviewed October 18, 2012

Thin crust, sauce spicy and the right texture. Shrooms are more portabello than white button, sausage flavorful but not greasy. Excellent salads--try the Greek. All ingredients look and taste very fresh. Beer available for dining in, staff friendly and helpful if you have questions about where to go and what to do. Order more than you want because you'll want more later! They also deliver if you don't want to leave the couch, or you can call ahead and pick up.

Reviewed October 13, 2012

I liked that there were tons of recognizable veggies on this pizza. Big portobello mushrooms, peppers, I like to make pizza and it reminded me of the kind of pizza I'd make myself. We got a medium and a greek salad to go, and it was perfect amount of food for 2 weary half-starving mountain bikers. We took it back to our campsite and ate it there, watching the red rock sunset, with a couple brews. Perfect.

Reviewed October 5, 2012

Definitely choose this local business over a chain. The pie was good, service was friendly, and other offerings looked good.

Reviewed October 2, 2012

Wow! We had been hearing there was a good pizza place in Moab but with all the excellent Southwestern foods who thinks of pizza and sand???

However one night we decided we wanted to stay in and called for delivery. The menu was the first surprised. My mouth was watering before I got through the first pizza,,,and it just continued on. Amazing combinations of toppings on what they promised to be homemade sauces and crust.

Delivery was at exact the time requested. The pizza was hot and even better than they had promised. It was fantastic. We ordered an 18 inch for three of us...I always overdo. When it arrived it was huge. I was a bit apologetic to my group. We ate every bite...every single bit. It was delicious.

The crust was thin and crisp. The sauce was unique. And the toppings...well, the toppings are so plentiful that you will have to make that determination yourself. I promise you...try it, you will not be disappointed.

Located right on the main drag just south of the Brewery in a small strip mall. Eat in or take out or free delivery. Try it...you are sure to like it.

1  Thank gjv43501