“New name, still great coffee.”
Review of Wake & Bake Cafe

Wake & Bake Cafe
Ranked #41 of 83 Restaurants in Moab
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Bozeman, Montana
“New name, still great coffee.”
Reviewed October 24, 2013

We stopped in here not knowing that it was the old Mondo Coffee we had visited ten years ago. The place seemed familiar and the barista confirmed the old name. I'm not sure how long ago the name changed, but the coffee still rocks!

Visited October 2013

Moab, Utah
“Great Greek Salad”
Reviewed October 24, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

plenty of room to sit and the Greek Salad is very good. The Coffee is great along with the smoothies.

Visited October 2013
“Great value lunch”
Reviewed October 13, 2013

We shared a Mediterranean platter ( hummus, pita wedges, olives, tomatoes, cucumber slices) and a mushroom & veggies panini for less than $14 - which is a great deal for moab, where prices seem to be a bit higher than some of the other UT towns we've visited on this trip. Their coffee & tea prices were also lower than other places in town. All around great value and good food!

• Visited October 2013
“good breakfast”
Reviewed September 30, 2013

good coffee and crepes. service was a bit off as it took a while for someone to take our order at the counter. (not sure if this is a normal thing). Plenty of seating and seems like a great place to chill out for a while and read the paper/plan your day.

Visited September 2013
Wapiti, Wyoming
“All around disappointment”
Reviewed September 20, 2013

I set out to eat lunch at Eddie McStiff's while I was passing through. I was excited, they have tofu, woohoo. Whoop-de-do is more like it. So there was a sign at Eddie McStiff's saying that lunch is being served at the Wake & Bake, the tofu wrap is a few strips of bland baked tofu with a bit of side salad wrapped in a hard, nutrient void white tortilla - which was unpalatable. I requested they make it on some whole grain bread instead, I was told no. It was a tortilla or nothing. I tried the tortilla, it wasn't food, so because I ordered the side salad with it, I ended up with a small salad with a couple strips of bland tofu. It was so disappointing and unsatisfying.

The "service" was crap. It was about 20 minutes from the guy getting off work and he was more concerned with getting his side work done than in taking my order-I was told to wait while he did this so he wouldn't have to stay past his end time.

I wouldn't ever go back here and am no longer interested in eating at Eddie McStiff's if that's the same food they serve there. The coffee was bad also, it was very very bitter.

• Visited September 2013