Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Book In Advance
Tours from Rim Tours tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Rim Tours
from $109.00
More Info
from $109.00
More Info
All reviews mountain biking courthouse loop dead horse point single track bike tour rental bikes bikes provided skill level brand trails private tour half day tour biking experience road bike camping gear morning ride experienced riders great ride
Reviewed October 23, 2016

I just returned from this trip with Rim Tours--a mid-October ride on the White Rim trail. The trip was awesome! I went with Rim Tours on a mountain bike trip through the Maze District 2 years ago and knew I would return for another trip with them. Both trips were fabulous. Rim Tours is exceptionally organized and professional. I had 4 different guides and all were amazing. They were extremely kind, encouraging, knowledgeable and fun!. I did the White Rim 15+ years ago with friends without guides. I loved that trip too, but the way the guides were informed about geology, history and geography added immensely to my experience. The food was also fabulous--all fresh. It seems they thought of everything--from hot towels after the ride to lubing our chains to providing a place to shower after the trip before a long drive home. It was also great fun to meet new people to ride, eat, camp and laugh with. I highly recommend Rim Tours--both the White Rim and the Maze.

Date of experience: October 2016
Franklin S, Manager at Rim Tours, responded to this reviewResponded October 25, 2016

Hi Judy. Wow, that is a wonderful review. Thank you. Especially for mentioning the extra touches like the hot towels and the showers at the end of the tour.

Reviewed October 23, 2016

What a great day of mountain biking in Moab! Julie, our guide, was terrific in all aspects of the day, from giving us local information on the trail's flora and fauna (including dinosaur tracks), catering the ride to meet the needs of the group, plus giving tips to improve our riding. All in all, it was a terrific day.

Date of experience: October 2016

Thanks, Chris. I shared this with Julie and I know she'll be very happy to get your feedback. We hope to ride with you again someday.

Reviewed October 20, 2016

Had a really great 3 day trip. Our guide Sam was absolutely awesome. Picked us up each day at 9, came with bikes, and took us to fantastic trails. As he learned our ability, he took us to better and better terrain. We got our share of challenge and adrenaline rush, but were also never in danger or beyond our limits. Highly recommend!

Date of experience: October 2016

Thanks, "sfrider." I've passed this along to Sam. He'll appreciate the feedback.

Reviewed October 19, 2016

So this was a trip of a lifetime, besides the beautiful scenery of Canyonlands, we had excellent equipment, rental bikes and guides. The food was amazing , the guides were sincere and beyond helpful. Ask them for anything at all, they will be there for you. Campspots were really sweet, oh and everyday at the end of the ride, the guides brought steaming hot towels to each tent for washing up! Yea the dirt gets caked on after biking on the sandy trails all day, and you are sleeping in a tent at night, but beyond that, this is the most luxurious CAMPING I've ever experienced. Bravo RIM TOURS!!!

Date of experience: September 2016
Franklin S, Manager at Rim Tours, responded to this reviewResponded October 21, 2016

Thanks "agambril!" Love that you mentioned the hot towels each day after arriving at camp. It's one of our specialties.

Reviewed October 18, 2016 via mobile

I signed up for the 1/2 day trip to Dead Horse Point - it was just like the video! A great moderate trail. Kirstin was an awesome guide showing us tips and giving little skill clinics. It was fun to see our group gain confidence as the day moved on. I would recommend upgrading to the Heckler bike. 2 of us had the standard rentals and we were chasing the group the whole time. Everyone that had a Heckler wanted to take it home. Would love to return and book more rides with these guys. Great experience!

Date of experience: October 2016
Franklin S, Manager at Rim Tours, responded to this reviewResponded October 19, 2016

Thanks Ary. You are right, we love the Hecklers, too (and the 5010 and Hightower, our other bike upgrades.) But even the Superlight, the bike that comes standard with all our day tours, is no slouch. It is, after all, a Santa Cruz!