“They made the trip awesome”
Review of Rim Tours

$109.00*
Klondike Bluffs Trail 11-Mile Guided Mountain Biking Adventure
Ranked #15 of 65 Tours in Moab
More attraction details
Owner description: Would you like to ride your mountain bike on super sweet trails in some of the most beautiful locations in the western US? Would you like fun, experienced and knowledgeable guides to show you the way on the trail, cook up incredible food at the end of the day, and teach you things you never knew about? You should join us on a Rim Tours Mountain Bike Adventure!Since 1985 Rim Tours has earned our reputation by offering the very best professionally guided mountain bike trips to Utah's Canyon country, Colorado's Rocky Mountains, Arizona's Grand Canyon and Sonoran Desert and Oregon's central Cascade Mountains. Our tours showcase the most beautiful and pristine backcountry locations in the Western United States and our experienced staff will ensure that your time spent with us is a vacation to remember. We have pioneered backcountry biking tours with your safety and enjoyment our highest priority. Our backcountry ethic assures minimal impact from our travels so others may return time and again to unspoiled wilderness.
Reviewed April 17, 2013

Rim Tours was really great with organizing the trip, even adding a person close to the planned date. The Guides and gear were excellent. I was very impressed with all the Guides we had, Brian, Jenna, Carl and Bill, were all fun, friendly, and very good riders. They seemed to all enjoy what they do and focused on our ride, abilities, and provided helpful information along the way.

While I could ride myself, it is certainly a dangerous place for those who aren't familiar with the trails. The Rim Tour's Guides really took the guess work out of the picture and enhanced it way beyond what I could've done.

Definitely would book again with them. I'd like to come back soon !!

Reviewed April 3, 2013

I biked the White Rim in Canyonland's National Park with Rim Tours, late Spring 2013. Rim Tours is a well greased machine and have thought of every single thing to make this trip as amazing as possible. Beth and Bobby were amazing, upbeat, knowledgeable, and supportive guides. They catered to everyone's needs to make sure that we all felt taken care of. The food was spectacular, healthy, filling, and gluten and nut free versions for those with allergies. The quality of the gear was very high, brand new Santa Cruz full suspension bikes, Sierra Designs tents, and and Sub-15 sleeping bags. The 12 of us on the trip became like family within hours and cheered each other on up the hills and through the sand. I would highly recommend the trip to couples, friends, or solo travelers with mountain biking experience. My boyfriend and I bike at different levels, but he was able to go as fast as he wanted and not be held back by the group. The guides were great about letting everyone bike at their own pace and set check points every 10 miles or so. I am eager to do another trip with Rim Tours, they have my vote for the best mountain biking tour company around.

Reviewed April 3, 2013

Rim was recommended by a friend for our first visit to Moab and didn't disappoint. Pleasant, helpful, knowledgeable people from start to finish. They efficiently walked me through our many options over the phone based on the size/age of our family group (7 in total, youngest 19 yrs old), riding abillity and fitness levels. We chose to make ours a private group, with a morning ride at Dead Horse Point and Brand Trails after lunch at the beautiful Dead Horse lookout. Guides Michael and Sylvi showed up on time at a convenient pre-arranged meeting place, something I appreciate and don't take for granted. The entire day they were great ambasadors for their company, the area and the sport; patient, knowledgeable, skilled, resourceful, and a pleasure to be with. The bikes provided were awesome, beautifully tuned, pre-adjusted to our height, and with clipless pedals as requested. We road together in the morning, and after lunch split into seperate groups so the keeners could ride more challenging terrain at a little faster pace. Even though we had a mix of fitness and skill levels, and it was our first ride of the year, at the end of the day all 7 of us were smiling. Easier said than done. Moab is a place like no other and Rim was a great way to experience it. Highly recommended.

Reviewed February 10, 2013

I did the White Rim Tour with a group of seven unknown people and 2 guides in September 2012. They were soon friends and we had a great time. The hire bike worked well, the hired camp gear was fine. The guides were great, the food was excellent. The scenery was mind blowing, five months latter it is still a very happy time to look back on. I also used Rim Tour guides to do Porcupine Rim and and Gemini Bridges. They were excellent, I would have no hesitation in recommending them, they delivered all that was promised and could be reasonably expected.

Reviewed January 28, 2013

I highly recommend Rim Tours for a guided mountain bike tour. Moab was the last stop on my 8 week, 10 state mountain bike tour in 2012. I wanted to get some expert coaching before starting the Moab visit and Beth from Rim Tours was just outstanding. She guided me through Amasa Back trail and showed me a bunch of techniques for improving my downhill. She then helped plan the rest of my Moab trip with great suggestions on local trails that best met my skills and interests. I look forward to coming back to Moab in the spring and starting with another Rim Tour.

1  Thank Paul D

Been to Rim Tours? Share your experiences!