“Clean, Comfortable & Friendly”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Hampton Inn Moab

Hampton Inn Moab
Ranked #10 of 34 Hotels in Moab
Charlotte, NC
“Clean, Comfortable & Friendly”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 16, 2010

I was on vacation in Vail, Co., and took a couple of extra days to visit Moab. My stay at the Hampton Inn couldn't have been more delightful. The room was very clean, and although the hotel was full, the noise level was non-existent. I would recommend it to anyone visiting Moab. This hotel also offers free continental breakfast.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (146)
ny
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 15, 2010

This hotel was very nice. Looked fairly new. It is located within walking distance to the town. Close to The Arches. The staff were extremely friendly and helpful. The breakfast each morning was huge. Anything you want was available. I wasn't too crazy about their pool - a bit on the small side. Other than that, if I were to visit Moab again I wouldn't think twice about staying there again. I think it is one of the better hotels in Moab.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled with family
Lamont, Florida
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 15, 2010

We spent two nights at this hotel while visiting Arches and Canyonlands. On the first night there my husband plugged in his C-PAP machine in the outlet next to the bed and cut his hand in two places while placing the plug in the outlet. There was a metal strip mounted just over the plug with a sharp burr on the end. One cut was deep and continued to bleed for the next 5 days (he takes Plavix). The next morning he stopped by the front desk and complained. The maintenance person went up to the room and removed the metal strip top with the burr, but it still left a sharp strip over the plug. We never heard a word from the Manager the entire two days of our stay. I inquired when we checked out if the manager was in and was told he was not. I asked if he knew my husband cut his hand and was told curtly "He is aware of the situation". I asked if the manager was in the previous day and was told for a short while. I expected the manager to at least inquire of the cut, one was deep. We never heard a word. When I removed the plug when we left, I was afraid to pull it out for fear of also getting cut, so I pulled on the cord. Our friends said the metal strip was mounted off to the side of the plugs not directly over them. Maybe I expected too much to think management would be concerned for the safety of their guests.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled with friends
2 Thank Dobroplayer
Charlotte, NC
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 10, 2010

Stayed here one night after spending one night in town at Best Western Canyonlands Inn. This Hampton Inn is brand new, clean, with nicely furnished room. The staff was friendly and the distance from town was not a big deal. We wished that we had stayed here 2 nights while visiting Arches National Park. We definitely would stay here again. One recommendation that we put on the comment card was to add a small refrigerator in the room for storage of water for hiking in the hot desert trail.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled with family
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 30, 2010

Stayed for only two nights and the surrounding National Parks would deserve much more than that. The Hampton Inn was a very positive surprise, on my tour I walked out of the one or other due to price. This one was considering the 'not so hip' competition in town reasonable. Main reason I stayed was the first contact with the team. The rooms are nice, parking free, internet is with good speed and free. Breakfast was a bit of a mess but for the fact that it is included in the rate "free" the choice was ok, only thing I didn't like at all even from a three star hotel is to eat off paper carton plates and with plastic fork and knife. Other annoying issue was the AC in the room, quite loud and hard to switch off...in fact I didn't manage. The location right in the center of the city is great as shops and restaurants are in walking distance.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled solo
Central Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 28, 2010

This is/was a well run Hampton Inn Hotel. Everyone was as expected. The Breakfast Buffet was good = it got a little crowded and they could of used one more staff person to restock items and clean up quicker (due to lack of tables) but overall this is a very nice run hotel and if we went back to Moab we would stay there again.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled with family
Louisville, Kentucky
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 27, 2010

This hotel was great. The rooms were more luxurious than you would expect from a Hampton Inn with high-end cherry furniture, nice down bedding, a large flat panel TV, granite countertops, and a large nicely appointed bathroom. The curtains darkened the room and the hotel was quiet. The breakfast offered a good mix of both hot and cold items, including french toast sticks and omelets.

The hotel is centrally located on the main street in Moab, making it close to restaurants and stores. We thoroughly enjoyed our dinner at Fiesta Mexicana(?) as one of the best Mexican restaurants where we have ever eaten -- their tamales were the best ever!!

Undoubtedly, if we ever travel through Moab again, we will stay at the Hampton Inn Moab again-- and you should too!

• Stayed June 2010, traveled as a couple