Lowest prices for your stay
$220
Breakfast included
Algotels
Vio.com
$214
Fully refundable before Fri, Apr 26
Breakfast included
1,643 results
All reviews arches national park great stay waffles free breakfast front desk staff hot breakfast outdoor pool gas station would stay here again clean rooms we've stayed shops and restaurants after a long day hot tub town parks miles
Selected filters
Reviewed June 19, 2019

We loved the location and quality of hotel and of course the staff was top notch and excited about having us. They always asked what they could do for us and were we enjoying our stay. Water? As much as we needed for each day in the hot sun on tours of the parks.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed June 11, 2019

Hampton is one of our preferred hotel to stay. Best part is the excellent breakfast. Many choices for everyone, even for gluten-free vegetarians. Very helpful staff, always eager to help. I broke button on my shirt and looking for needle and thread, lady at the counter found one kit for me. Only part that needs to improve is to keep up the renovated hotel in good shape. Door to each guest room is very heavy and closes with force. It could hurt small kids or adult if not aware of. Bathroom door we had in two rooms were difficult to close due to out of alignment.
Gave 4-start because, we had 3-room reserved and all three rooms were spread out on different floor.

Room tip: If you want nature's view, go higher and opposite to street.
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed June 11, 2019

Staff great. Hotel clean, rooms were really big. Was overall very eased with stay. Will book there again.
Kent was really great. Grand kids liked him. Lady at front desk was super great too. Free breakfast was really good. Thank you to all!

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed June 8, 2019

My family and I drove to Moab from Alabama. The hotel is ideally located for visits to Arches and Canyonlands National Parks. The rates were great for peak season. The one thing separating the Hampton Inn from everyone else is the staff, especially JESSE! From check in, to check out, the entire staff was awesome to my family, Jesse even surprised our daughter with a bag of candy. This Hampton is awesome, but not as awesome as the employees here.
Thank you for a great two night stay!

Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank thehaydenmoellers
Reviewed June 8, 2019 via mobile

I don’t stay in Hampton Inn’s often but if they all looked like this, I would. The hotel is modern, bright and clean and designed with their location in mind. The room was spacious, bed comfortable, quiet, with a large bathroom and walk in shower. The location was good, with restaurants within walking distance.
The only reason I didn’t rate it excellent was due to the front desk service. They seemed a little distracted and disinterested but that wouldn’t stop me from staying here again if I was in Moab.

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank LGRichmond