Hampton Inn Moab
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Inca Inn(Moab)
Bowen Motel(Moab)
1,306 results
All reviewsarches national parkthe north endin townwafflescomplimentary breakfastclean hotelfront desk staffthe breakfast areapleasant staywe've stayedwould definitely stay here againoutdoor poolmain streetgreat place to staylaundry roomconvenient locationcomfortable room
Reviewed January 28, 2014

I have stayed at Hampton Inn before in Moab. This time the staff were more helpful and friendlier. I always like to stay on the top floor because it is quieter. Parking could be a problem if I would have had a trailer this time.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed January 28, 2014

We had a extra day on our way to our monthly rental so we left the freeway to spend the it in Arches National Park and the night at this newer, very nice Hampton. The bed was GREAT, they had a hard line for the computer,which I really appreciate, the GOLF channel for my husband and of coarse their breakfasts are outstanding. The hot/cold breakfast selections in a Hampton are always great...today the highlight was fresh sliced pineapple, grapefruit and oranges, a nice compliment to fresh oatmeal with Craisens, sliced almonds and brown sugar.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Retired12-31-06
Reviewed January 15, 2014

First stayed at the Hampton Inn at Jackson, Wy. It was no surprise that they maintain a very high quality standard across the board. The Hampton Inn @ Moab has a high standard of quality and comfort and that is the reason I chose it

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed January 13, 2014

I stayed here one night, on the last day of 2013. My stay here was after travelling through the Canyon land and Dead Horse Shoe NP and before the visit to Arches NP. This area is one of the most beautiful places I visited and staying at the Hampton provided a goof place to rest. This Hampton looks new and all the amenities are working as expected. Even the WiFi service was OK. Breakfast was your typical Hampton with lots of things to choose from. In Moab there are many hotels to choose from and the Hampton is a good choice.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank lavis10
Reviewed January 7, 2014

Travelling with our daughter and she insisted on the Hampton over the Holiday Inn Express. Rooms were probably very similar--nothing over the top about the room at Hampton. The difference was breakfast, or rather the lack there of. I walked around 6 AM so stopped for coffee when I got back. The menu was the usual, sausage, eggs, oatmeal, waffles. I didn't eat as my wife wasn't up yet. Imagine my surprise when I went down an hour later and there was no sausage, no oatmeal, no gravy, no biscuits, no waffles, almost no fruit--a very small portion of eggs which someone got before I could make it there, a couple of bananas. I asked the front desk and he offered to check. He later informed me they had run out--really??? Did they not have any idea of number of rooms? I know Moab is isolated but please!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family