“Loved it!”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Karen Y
“Loved it!”
Reviewed August 17, 2017 for a stay in August 2017

Clean, sweet place! Loved the cookies!
I would come again! Easy to find, easy to get the key! My grandkids would love this place!

Karl J
“This is the perfect place to rest after a day exploring Canyonlands Needles section.”
Reviewed July 19, 2017 for a stay in July 2017
person found this review helpful

This is the second time we have stayed in a tiny home at Edge of the Desert. We have enjoyed both times.

We spent Friday exploring the Needles Section of Canyonlands National Park and this was a great place to relax. We brought our dinner home and ate at a kitchen table and relaxed on the sofa. The bed was comfortable and since it is in a separate room I didn't bother my wife when I got up early.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing