“Wonderful, unique vacation!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Moab Adventure Center - Day Tours

Moab Adventure Center - Day Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Moab Adventure Center offers the easiest way for you to plan and reserve all your outdoor adventures and vacation packages in Moab, Utah. We'll help you plan an unforgettable weekend getaway or a full week of the perfect adventures! Raft the legendary Colorado River. Experience an off-road Hummer Safari, Arches National Park tours, mountain biking, hot air ballooning, canyoneering, scenic flights, jet boat tours, zipline, horseback riding, private tours, jeep rentals and more!
Naperville, Illinois
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wonderful, unique vacation!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 31, 2013

I won't bother with too many details.
My highest rating to Western River Expeditions!

Ty and I did the 4 day Cataract Canyon tour. It was spectacular. The guides were positive, passionate, and professional (the 3 P's... ha!).
Fantastic!
yow, bill

1 Thank William K
jamie121, Manager at Moab Adventure Center - Day Tours, responded to this review, August 13, 2013
Yay for the 3 P's! Yay for our guides who emmulated the 3 P's! And yay for you for choosing to raft Cataract Canyon with us!

Thanks for the review,

Pensacola, Florida
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Moab Adventure Center”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 31, 2013

This adventure was the highlight of our vacation out west! We had been to Moab before but did not do the water raft adventure. I highly recommend this company. Highly trained young people who take VERY good care of you. If you are near Moab.. Do the trip!

Visited July 2013
What can I say, besides a big fat AMEN to everything you said! Thanks for going rafting with us and for the review!

Best!

Baltimore, Maryland, Usa
“4-Day Rafting Trip in Cataract Canyon”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 30, 2013

Our guides (Jace at the helm, Malayna, Jacob, Ryan, Cade, and Lecy) were well-organized, super-friendly, and highly skilled. This combination of characteristics made for a great trip. The scenery in SE Utah is incredible, and riding the Colorado is a great way to experience it. Also, the food we were served would be considered excellent back in "civilization." To have such delicious meals in the backcountry was a real treat.
The packing list recommendations were thorough, but in the end I only used about 1/3 of the gear I brought. For example, I didn't see the point of putting on clean clothes every day when I was still dirty from the day before with no real way to get clean.
The trip was broken into two days motoring down the flatwater, one full day of riding the rapids, then a short half-day of motoring to the take-out point. There were ample opportunities on the calm-water days for swimming and hikes to view items of geological or historical significance.
This was a trip I won't forget, and I would recommend both the location and Western River.

Visited July 2013
Thank you for the recommendation. I'm so thrilled you felt the magic of the Colorado River through Cataract Canyon. The place is just indescribable! The great guides, meals, and hikes are just an added bonus. I'll let your crew know what a fantastic job they did for you. Thanks for choosing us and for writing such a kind review.

Hope to see you again,

Grand Junction, Colorado
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Enjoyable & Relaxing”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 30, 2013

Andrew was our guide for the Sunset boat tour with dinner. He was quite entertaining, informative and enjoyable on our trip. Quite a comedian which was fun! Liked seeing the rocks from a different point of view being on the river. The dinner was good as well.

Visited July 2013
jamie121, Manager at Moab Adventure Center - Day Tours, responded to this review, August 8, 2013
Thanks for your review of the Sunset jetboat tour. We love Andrew, he keeps us entertained as well. I'm glad you enjoyed the experience. Thanks for choosing us!

Best,

Florida
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Best day of my life!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2013

I was so nervous to go whitewater rafting! It was my first time and I was so scared!!! Let me tell you, my anxiety dissipated because of all the fun we were having. The adventure center kindly picked us up from the RV resort we were staying at. We drove about an hour and a half to the river, got our life jackets and left in a timely fashion. We had the best tour guide ever. I am sure Molly will never forget our crew!!! She was patient and kind and extremely knowledgeable! I don't think she could have been any nicer! She knew I was nervous and always kept me relaxed! She really helped me overcome my fears and for that I am forever grateful! This was one of our absolute favorite things we did on our trip out west and I have nothing but good things to say about it. The price was reasonable. It included a delicious lunch as well. We not only had a great time whitewater rafting, we also got in a History tour as well. Being a teacher, this was right up my alley!!! I would recommend this tour to everyone I know!!! Well worth every penny!!! Molly, we love you! From, Shade aka Jade

Visited July 2013
jamie121, Manager at Moab Adventure Center - Day Tours, responded to this review, August 1, 2013
Just the title of your review has me doing the Happy Dance! I can't wait to show Molly! She'll be over the moon to know she contributed to 'the best day of your life'. Thank you so much for this review. And thanks for choosing us for your Westwater Canyon rafting trip!

Kind Regards,