“Don't consider using any other operation for your tours” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Moab Adventure Center - Day Tours

Moab Adventure Center - Day Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Moab Adventure Center offers the easiest way for you to plan and reserve all your outdoor adventures and vacation packages in Moab, Utah. We'll help you plan an unforgettable weekend getaway or a full week of the perfect adventures! Raft the legendary Colorado River. Experience an off-road Hummer Safari, Arches National Park tours, mountain biking, hot air ballooning, canyoneering, scenic flights, jet boat tours, zipline, horseback riding, private tours, jeep rentals and more!
Salt Lake City
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Don't consider using any other operation for your tours”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 28, 2013

We had three tours in two days with this company, including 2 kids, ages 13 and 11. Every single tour was amazing. The Hummer Slickrock tour had just enough thrills to scare my 11 year old in a good way. The driver learned all our names and was courteous and full of information along the way.
The Sunset Arches tour was a blast. It ended up being just the three of us and the tour guide, but that made it more personal. Our tour guide was amazing. So funny, authentic, and seemed to really love his job. He was great with my kids. He talked to them like they were real people and pointed out things that he thought they would be interested in.
The Colorado All Day river trip was spectacular. The rapids were very mellow, my kids could have handled a bit more, but there were long stretches of being able to get in the water and float. The boat captains kept everyone entertained with having plenty of water fights and doing back flips off the end of the boat.
I would totally book with this company again. From the shuttle driver to the front desk staff, to the tour guides, everyone was so nice, accommodating, knowledgeable, friendly. It was an awesome experience.

Visited July 2013
jamie121, Manager at Moab Adventure Center - Day Tours, responded to this review, August 1, 2013
Wow. Thanks for that review. It gives me the shivers (in a good way) when the praise is all encompassing. We appreciate you booking your activities through our company, and I'm thrilled we helped in giving your family fun memories that will last forever! At least I hope forever.

Hopefully, we'll get you have all back again soon!

JC
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Sunset Hummer Safari - Moab Adventures”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 27, 2013

We had the time of our lives on the Sunset Hummer Safari this past week! We are in our mid 50s and, I have to admit, I was pretty nervous about going on this excursion as I am not fond of heights; however, after a few initial screams, laughter soon pursued! It was simply the most amazing trip across petrified sand dunes, up hills where you can't see the downside (but I guarantee you it is there) and beautiful views! I would highly recommend everyone take advantage of this adventure if you're in the Moab area..."Missouri" sure loved it and hope to do it again some day!

1 Thank dadsnowman
I love to hear feedback like this. There's something so fulfilling about trying something just outside your comfort zone...and loving it. Thanks for giving our Sunset Hummer Safari a go and thanks for the review.

I hope we do get to see you back again!

Ventura County, CA
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great Time Great Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 25, 2013

My 18 year old son and I used Moab Adventure while we were in Moab and love it. The Fiery Furnace Hike was so good. Could never have done that on our own. But worth going in with them. The full day river rafting was fun. River was tame but our guide was the best. Highly recommended.

Visited July 2013
Thanks for choosing us for your trips. I'm glad you were able to hike the Fiery Furnace. What a hidden treasure! And you can't go wrong spending a lazy day on the beautiful Colorado River. Thanks for choosing us. Thanks for the review. I'm happy we could be a part of your father/son memories.

Kind Regards,

Shaker Heights, Ohio
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“AM Raft trip and Ballooning were great!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 25, 2013

AM Raft trip and Ballooning were great! Our guide Hannah was great rafting and Lou the balloon pilot was fabulous. The rafting in July was slowish and relaxing. We didn't bring a camera and wished we would have.

Visited July 2013
Ballooning and rafting, not a bad combination. It's always a challenge to know whether or not to bring a camera on the river. Even a mild water section can be the death of a good camera. If it helps you to feel better, you can always fall back on the Murphy's Law theory. If you would have brought your camera, that's when it would have rained torrents or someone would have thrown buckets full of water on you or any other camera destroying scenario. Hopefully your mental pictures will last a lifetime! Thanks for choosing us for your activities and thanks for the review.

Best!

Amsterdam, New York
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Sunset Hummer Tour”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 24, 2013

This was so much fun! This was my first "tour" in Utah and I had so much fun! I was a little scared at first because of the steep climb but my driver really knew what he was doing. He had us feel the rocks when we stopped one time to see that it felt like sandpaper. That made me much more comfortable to know that it wasn't as slippery as I had thought it was. The sunset was beautiful and the other guests on the tour were very friendly. I can't wait to go back sometime! Be sure to go to the bathroom before you leave!

Visited October 2012
Thanks for choosing us for your first tour in Utah! I'm glad you ended up enjoying it. I like to tell people the Hummer trips are exciting, not scary. But that first climb can definitely speed up your heart rate a bit. I hope you do get to come back and try the Hummer tour again. I think it's one of the best tours we offer. Thanks for the review!

Best,