“Great family adventure!”

Moab Adventure Center - Day Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Moab Adventure Center offers the easiest way for you to plan and reserve all your outdoor adventures and vacation packages in Moab, Utah. We'll help you plan an unforgettable weekend getaway or a full week of the perfect adventures! Raft the legendary Colorado River. Experience an off-road Hummer Safari, Arches National Park tours, mountain biking, hot air ballooning, canyoneering, scenic flights, jet boat tours, zipline, horseback riding, private tours, jeep rentals and more!
Reviewed June 17, 2013

we went white water rafting in Moab Utah on the Colorado river...our first time going and we had a blast...

jamie121, Manager at Moab Adventure Center - Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded June 21, 2013

Wahooo! We love first-timers! We're so happy you chose to take your debut rafting experience with us. Be warned, the sport gets in your blood. You'll be seasoned rafters before you know it!

Happy Rafting!

Reviewed June 17, 2013

Top notch employees made our trip fun and safe! would recommend it! We did the river rafting adventures and we felt safe and had so much fun swimming in the Colorado River. They offered a great BBQ for lunch that was included, really helped make the experience a fun one!

Reviewed June 17, 2013

Our family of four did the sunrise bike ride and we highly recommend it. The views were fantastic, the guides very knowledgeable and helpful, and the breakfast was the perfect way to start the morning. The ride is mostly downhill descent with just enough breaks to learn about the area and soak in the scenery.

jamie121, Manager at Moab Adventure Center - Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded June 17, 2013

I admire anyone with the ambition to wake up before the sun. But I agree one hundred percent. The views, the feel of the morning breeze against your skin and the classy breakfast definitely make waking up with the roosters worth while. The Sunrise Downhill Ride is an amazing and invigorating way to see Moab and start your day! Thank you for taking the time to review this experience, and for making your reservations through the Moab Adventure Center.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed June 16, 2013

Very unique and fun way to ride the river. You're in control of your fun and falling in a few times is very refreshing. My teenage sons and I had a fabulous time. The guides were awesome and made it extra fun.

Our activities are kind of like children, you shouldn't have favorites. ....but if I did have a favorite, it might just be the paddleboarding on the Colorado River. It's so fun and much easier than it looks.
I'm so glad you and your sons were able to enjoy this unique experience.
We truly appreciate you taking the time to post your review. I hope to see you guys paddling down the river again soon!

Reviewed June 14, 2013

We had a wonderful experience with the three events we signed up for through Moab Adventure Center: Canyoneering; Jeep Rental; Hummer Sunset; Colorado River Full-day rafting trip.

Canyoneering - I have seen people repelling down canyon walls and thought it looked really scary but decided to challenge myself and do it. I signed up for the morning Canyoneering Tour. Our guides were Jerome and Heather, who were confident, skilled, and personable. We had our own safety gear and were thoroughly instructed on safety issues. I was on a tour of 14 and only one person had done it before. Everyone in the tour successfully did all three drops without any problems. Our age range was 16 to 60. I felt confident, safe, and educated on the procedures. It was the thrill of a lifetime. What a confidence builder. I can't say enough about Jerome and Heather. If you have a fear of repelling, this is the place to conquer it and have the adventure of a lifetime. Next time in Moab I will be doing the full day Canyoneering.

Jeep Rental - We rented a jeep for a day. We picked it up the night before so we were ready to head out first thing in the morning. The jeep was in perfect condition and very clean,and had a satellite radio too. Again we received a thorough safety briefing and detailed information on the available trails. We ended up starting with Gemini Bridges, then to Shaefer, transferring to White Rim and drove to Musselman Arch. We returned back on White Rim, to the switchbacks of Schaefer Canyon, and returned to Moab via Long Canyon off Highway 313. We had a tremendous time, took 75 photos and enjoyed the hikes to the outlooks, arches and bridges. We left our hotel at 9:30 am, and returned the Jeep at 4:30 pm. We used very little fuel too. The tour company asks that you rinse off the Jeep before you return so they can check for any damage. Just rinse off the exterior, they clean the rest. While rinsing if off we noticed the red dust was everywhere! It was then we really appreciated how clean the vehicle was when we picked it up. They do a great job of maintaining their Jeeps.

Hummer Sunset Tour - We sent the night driving at Hells Revenge. What an awesome experience. Check out some YouTube videos and you'll see what I mean. Our driver Eric really knew the trails and was an expert driver. He was knowledgeable about the area as well. We ate some healthy provided snacks and watched the sunset. It was an awesome time!

Colorado River Full-day Rafting Trip - we met at the office and they drove us 45 minutes to the put in spot on the Colorado River. The drive up Highway 128 had spectacular scenery! Our guide Taylor (male) gave us the safety lecture and information briefing and off we went down the river. There were 4 rapids (Class 1) in the morning and a few in the afternoon. We had a fantastic hamburger/hot dog/veggie burger, drinks, desert, all you can eat lunch in a covered area on the bank of the river. There were lots of people signed up for this tour however I didn't feel being run like a herd of cattle. Our guide Taylor told us some local history and pointed out interesting geography and some of us took a swim in the river. The only time we paddled was through the rapids, Taylor did 90% of the work. It was a relaxing adventure.

I was very pleased with the customer service I received from all the Moab Adventure Center people from on the phone to at the counter, to signing in, to the guides themselves. If you have just a few days I recommend you go there, tell them your interests and they will help you find what fits for your available time and money you want to spend. Next time I am in Moab I will be doing additional tours with this company.

jamie121, Manager at Moab Adventure Center - Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded June 16, 2013

I don't know where to start. I'm wondering if I should first thank you for booking so many activities with us, or for taking the time to write such a comprehensive and helpful review. Thank you in equal amounts for both. I can't say how thrilled I am that you enjoyed your time with us so much. I will definitely pass your praise on to the Moab Adventure Staff and guides. I know they will appreciate your feedback.

We look forward to having you be our guest again soon!