“The Fiery Furnace”

Moab Adventure Center - Day Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Moab Adventure Center offers the easiest way for you to plan and reserve all your outdoor adventures and vacation packages in Moab, Utah. We'll help you plan an unforgettable weekend getaway or a full week of the perfect adventures! Raft the legendary Colorado River. Experience an off-road Hummer Safari, Arches National Park tours, mountain biking, hot air ballooning, canyoneering, scenic flights, jet boat tours, zipline, horseback riding, private tours, jeep rentals and more!
Reviewed April 14, 2013

We could never have experienced the Fiery Furnace so amazingly had it not been for Molly! Her exceptional knowledge,patience with our grandchildren(6 and8)and seniors was exceptional. There were no injuries and we came away with a deeper respect for the world around us. The area is awesome but she gave us even more than we could have expected.
All eight of us climbed into a Hummer for the experience of a lifetime! LaMont drove us through Hell's Furnace! He was informative and a riot! Boy, that takes a good chunk out of my bucket list!

jamie121, Manager at Moab Adventure Center - Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded May 1, 2013

We are so lucky to have both Molly and Lamont as part of our team. They are such great guides, and great fun. You couldn't have picked better people to show you Moab.
Thank you for booking your activities with the Moab Adventure Center. And thank you for your wonderful review.

We hope you'll come and see us again!

Best!

Reviewed April 8, 2013

We went on a half day white water rafting trip, the water level was still pretty low as it is too early for snow melt but our guide Joel kept it interesting. There were 6 high school spring break kids on our raft and they all enjoyed a great day, and got a little wet. Oh and the lunch at Red Cliffs Lodge was wonderful. Great way to spend an afternoon!

Thanks for posting a review of your rafting trip. High or low water, the scenery from the Colorado river is just spectacular. Joel is pretty spectacular too. And so is the lunch at Red Cliffs Lodge. ...Sounds like a great afternoon. I'm sad I wasn't there!

Thanks for rafting with the Moab Adventure Center.

Reviewed April 3, 2013

I took a 2 hour Hummer tour of Hell's Revenge Trail in Moab -the tour office was very welcoming, provided complete information and was able to book me on a tour leaving in 15 mins - perfect. Mike was our driver and tour guide and offered a nice range of information, education and anecdotes. He was anxious to please and put all of his passengers at ease.
The tour is an easy way to experience the off road slickrock trails, without the headaches of driving yourself or mountain biking it! The scenery is spectacular and the end of the trail provides a wonderful overlook of the Colorado River.
Excellent experience!

I agree, the Hummer safari is a fun and easy way to experience Moab's trails. I'm glad we were able to get you right on a tour. Thanks for choosing the Moab Adventure Center, and thanks for taking the time to post a review of your experience.

I hope we'll get you see you back again soon!

Reviewed February 8, 2013

We took a 4-hour (I think) boat trip through Canyonlands which was really interesting; it was great to look up at the rocks as it gives you a different perspective than driving along the road on the top (and it was a break for my boyfriend who had done a lot of driving). The boat ride was far from cheap and the wind in my face was quite unpleasant at times (if you have long hair, take something to tie it back or it will be whipping all around your face!) but the commentary was fascinating. We got to see some famous sites like the cliff Thelma and Louise drive off! Well worth doing.

jamie121, Manager at Moab Adventure Center - Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded February 11, 2013

I know how you feel, long hair and wind do not get along well together. Even so, tangled hair is a small price to pay to see such amazing scenery. I'm so glad you found the jetboat tour well worth your while. Thanks for taking the time to give us your review.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed January 25, 2013

During our trip to the national parks in Utah, one of our stops was in the town of Moab. What a great place to visit. Everyone there very friendly, young and certainly outdoorsy. Moab Adventure Center is the place we chose to book a couple of tours, a hummer tour and a rafting tour. Everything was handled very professionally and the tours were great. The hummer tour was unbelievable! Our driver was experienced and knowledgable. Not for people who are afraid of heights since this tour takes you up a mountain meant for biking. Wow what views of the Colorado River!!!

I'm honored you chose to make your tour reservations through the Moab Adventure Center. Thanks! I Whole heartedly agree with you, the Hummer safari is "unbelievable". And the Colorado River is pretty spectacular too! Thank you for taking the time to post your feedback. I hope we'll get to see you in Moab again.

Best,