“Moab Experiences”

Moab Adventure Center - Day Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Moab Adventure Center offers the easiest way for you to plan and reserve all your outdoor adventures and vacation packages in Moab, Utah. We'll help you plan an unforgettable weekend getaway or a full week of the perfect adventures! Raft the legendary Colorado River. Experience an off-road Hummer Safari, Arches National Park tours, mountain biking, hot air ballooning, canyoneering, scenic flights, jet boat tours, zipline, horseback riding, private tours, jeep rentals and more!
Tugun, Australia
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Moab Experiences”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 10, 2012

I enlisted Moab Adventure Center for two of my treats in Moab. Firstly, Hummer tour. Well what can I say, it was unreal, a great experience, something that I could not do alone. The guide/driver was professional, interesting and just a nice guy. Secondly, hike the Fiery Furnace, Arches National Park. Again, a great experience, not too difficult, not too long, the guide was professional, interesting and just a nice guy. Well worth the money, plus such an interesting area to explore from all avenues.

Visited October 2012
jamie121, Manager at Moab Adventure Center - Day Tours, responded to this review, November 24, 2012
You are so right, there are so many avenues to explore Moab. I'm glad you treated yourself to experiencing more than one. the Fiery Furnace is truly amazing, unlike any other place in Arches National Park...in Moab....in the world! And the Hummer Safari, words can't describe the wow-ness of that adventure. Thank you for taking the time to post your review about your experience with the Moab Adventure Center. We were happy to have you as our guest.

Best,

Littleton, Colorado
“Sunset Hummer ride”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 4, 2012

This was a fantastic way to end the day. I enjoyed every thrilling minute. The driver share lot's of information about the area and made the trip very exciting. Also the sunset was beautiful that night.

Visited October 2012
Thanks for sharing your feedback and thanks for choosing to take your Hummer safari with the Moab Adventure Center. I'm so happy you loved both the thrills and the scenery.

Kind Regards,

Green Valley, Arizona
“Two thrilling trips!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 26, 2012

My wife and I were in Moab for a week and we stopped in at the Moab Adventure Center on a whim. We ended up booking two tours, a Hummer Safari to the Arches National Park which was leaving within the hour and for the next day, a Colorado River whitewater rafting trip.
The Hummer trip was exciting to say the least. Our driver/guide, Erik was entertaining, knowledgeable, professional and most of all, very safety minded. Erik has truly found his niche in life and loves what he does.
For the whitewater rafting trip, we were picked up and later returned to the Red Cliffs Lodge, where we were staying. We enjoyed another exciting adventure on the river with Evan as our guide.
Both my wife and I are 76 years old. These two trip were the most fun we've had for years.
Thanks Moab Adventures.

Visited October 2012
Thanks for posting your feedback. There is always plenty of fun to be had with the Moab Adventure Center- especially with Erik and Evan as your guides. I'm glad we found each other. We were just as excited to have you as our guests as you were to join our trips. I hope we'll get to see you back again for even more fun.

Best,

Denver
27 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 34 helpful votes
“Firery Furnace Hike -- Most Excellent Adventure”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 25, 2012

The adventure started right on time...always a bonus. Rick, our guide, was outstanding...informative, yet not overwhelming. He was quick to point out when this tour visited a site that was not on the Park tour. Make no mistake, this is a challenging hike: scrambling over boulders, climbing, crawling on hands and knees, etc., but at every step we were confident Rick watched for our safety. I especially enjoyed being physically challenged...even my wife surprised me with a few climbs she tried.

The timing of the tour was perfect....first to arrive at the Firery Furnace parking lot and we didn't hear or see a sole till we returned to the parking lot. This tour is definitely on our do again tour when we visit again.

Visited October 2012
We'll be looking forward to having you back. I'm glad you found the Fiery Furnace hike just the right amount of challenge for you. There is something about that hike that is invigorating. I don't know if it's the feeling of quiet, pristine solitude or the physical activity. Probably both.
I'll pass your comments on to Rick, I know he'll love to read your feedback. Thanks for booking your tour through us and thank you for posting your review.

Regards,

Manager
“Amazing first (extreme) off roading experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 23, 2012

The sunset hummer tour was like nothing I've ever done before. Going up and down shockingly steep rocks and driving over incredibly rough terrain with no problem. It was so fun sitting in the back and feeling every bounce to the maximum. Every time we approached another hill you're thinking there's no way we're making it up there, but then somehow you do. The sunset at the end was one of the reddest I have ever seen. Amazing overall.

Visited October 2012
jamie121, Manager at Moab Adventure Center - Day Tours, responded to this review, November 12, 2012
Thanks for choosing the Moab Adventure Center for your Hummer Sunset Safari. There aren't many better ways to catch a sunset than by Hummer. Especially when the sunset is as red as the Moab rocks. I'm so glad you were impressed by your adventure. Thanks for posting your review.