“Rafting Tour at Moab”

Moab Adventure Center - Day Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Moab Adventure Center offers the easiest way for you to plan and reserve all your outdoor adventures and vacation packages in Moab, Utah. We'll help you plan an unforgettable weekend getaway or a full week of the perfect adventures! Raft the legendary Colorado River. Experience an off-road Hummer Safari, Arches National Park tours, mountain biking, hot air ballooning, canyoneering, scenic flights, jet boat tours, zipline, horseback riding, private tours, jeep rentals and more!
Reviewed September 29, 2012

Our family of six recently had the wonderful experience of rafting the Colorado River with Moab Adventure Center. The experience was wonderful for everyone, especially the kids (16 to 5 years old). The current was slower than usual due to the rain/snowfall but our awesome guide, Lane, made up for this by far. Lane was knowledgeable, patient, and fun. He made sure we saw all of the landscape pearls (beautiful scenery), told us the history and stories and kept the trip alive in the slower waters. The other plus to choosing Moab Adventure Center is the lunch. They partner with Red Cliffs Lodge for an excellent flamebroiled burger/chicken/hot dog lunch in a wonderful outdoor setting. Other rafters had box lunches along the side of the river...which may be exactly what some want, but this was truly a great break in a beautiful setting with excellent food. We will definitely choose Moab Adventure Center for another great trip!

jamie121, Manager at Moab Adventure Center - Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded October 7, 2012

I agree with you. The lunch on our full and half day rafting tours is the best. The hamburgers are soooo good. I'm happy your entire family enjoyed the trip. It's hard not to have a great time with Lane. He is pretty amazing. I pass your compliments along to him.
Can't wait to see you all back in Moab next time!

Best,

Reviewed September 24, 2012

My wife and I recently (September, 2012) had three guided tours organized by the Moab Adventure Center. The first was a jet-boat trip on the Colorado River. The guide, Rodney, was knowledgeable, funny, and a good pilot (important since the water level was quite low). The second trip with Molly as their sunset arches tour. She knows the geology and knows the time so you can be at just the right place for the changes in colors as the sun goes down. Her sensitivity to the different walking abilities of the group was also important. Because a trip with another company was canceled at the last minute we went to Moab to see what they could do on short notice. The person at the desk made several phone calls and we got a trip to Canyon Lands lead by Eric. He knows everything: geology, ancient history, modern history of Native Americans. We had a great time and learned a lot. We did not experience their more strenuous tours, i.e., rock climbing, but given our experience I would expect them to be just as good.

Thank you for the great review. I am so glad you found your way to the Moab Adventure Center, and we were able to get you on those last minute tours. I will let your guides Rory, Erik, and Molly, know what a great job they did for you. We are so lucky to have them on our team. I hope we'll get to see you back in Moab some day!

Until then, happy travels,

Reviewed September 21, 2012 via mobile

This was a great trip lasting a full three hours. Our guide was friendly and knowledgable, taking the Hummer over some rough terrain providing thrills and excitement without causing fear or concern.

The trip takes in some great scenery with lots of photo opportunities and an amazing desert sunset too.

We appreciate you posting a review of our Sunset Hummer Safari. I am so glad you enjoyed your time with us.

Thanks for choosing the Moab Adventure Center.

Reviewed September 20, 2012

Last week we floated the Colorado River and took the Hell's Revenge Hummer tour, which we booked through Moab Adventure Center (MAC). Booking the tours was a one-stop call and simple. MAC handled everything after that. As for the tours: The river was tame the day we went (as we expected for this time of year), but our guide, Hannah (hope I spelled it right) made the day just as enjoyable as if we were shooting the rapids. Her personality and interaction with us, as well as the stories about the area and the river, made for great entertainment. We also appreciate her not leaving us in the river. lol The 2-hour hummer trip left us wanting more ---- more time on the trail, that is! Our guide, Mike, was every bit the professional as well as fun. He gave us thrills while, at the same time, making us feel safe. I knew hummers were versatile, but I never realized HOW versatile. We couldn't believe where that vehicle took us. Basically, we learned that hummers don't go around things -- they go over them!
I would recommend MAC if you are ever in the Moab area and want to have some real fun.

jamie121, Manager at Moab Adventure Center - Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded October 5, 2012

Thanks for taking the time to review your experience with us. I'll pass your feedback on to your guides, Hannah and Mike. I agree the Hummer safari is pretty...wow! I still get amazed every time I take the tour. Now that we've left you wanting more, I hope well get to see you back in Moab some day. Thanks for choosing to do your activities through the Moab Adventure Center.

Best,

Reviewed September 19, 2012

I had such a great experience on my last vacation that started first with the booking of my trip. They were very professinal, friendly and helpful. The best part had to be my tour guide who made this trip for my wife , daughter and I very fun and pleasant . He is great with kids and had a great since of humor. I remember him saying that he was a pre med student and want to be a pediatrician. Thanks Evans... great job.

P.s. the food was included and great....

Thanks for posting your review. I'm glad you enjoyed your experince with us, especially your tour guide. That's how it should be. I will give Evan the pat on the back he deserves for being such a great guide.

Hope to see you again!