“Best Food and Guides”

Magpie Cycling
Ranked #27 of 62 Tours in Moab
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Outstanding Mountain Biking Trips in Moab, Canyonlands National Park, Kokopelli Trail, the Grand Canyon North Rim, and between Bryce & Zion National Parks. We offer Multi-Day Mountain Biking/Camping Trips, Inn Style MTB Vacations, Private Guided Rides, and Mountain Biking Instruction. We have itineraries for all levels of ability and experience; from total novice to seasoned adventurers with excellent fitness. You'll be inspired and rewarded on a trip with Magpie Cycling!!!
Moab, Utah
“Best Food and Guides”
Reviewed September 17, 2008

I've lived in Moab for most of my life, and I have been mountain biking on and off for years. I went on my first guided multi-day tour last October (2007, on the White Rim Trail).

I did the tour with Magpie Adventures, and I loved every minute of the tour. Everything was completely taken care of for me, and I was able to enjoy the riding, and the scenery without worrying about carrying anything but my own water. The food was spectacular, the company was good, and the guides were second to none. I hope Magpie Adventures will be able to fit me into their schedule for my NEXT 50 guided tours! I highly recommend Magpie Adventures for people of all skill levels.

Come and enjoy Moab with Mike & Maggie at Magpie Adventures!

Been to Magpie Cycling? Share your experiences!