Beautifully modern log cabins in a totally tranquil setting! We did drive to the parks each day (sadly, no days to just lounge at the cabin) - so it is a bit far since 2 of the 3 (Arches and Island in the Sky) we were going to were on the other side of Moab. But it was worth it! Totally cozy and fun - with tons of space. We stayed in the Gate House, as a family of 5, and it was perfect. We were impressed at how well stocked the cabin was - we have stayed at many vacation rentals in the past, and you are lucky to get a sponge. This place had condiments, nice cookware, and even extra rubber bands (which came in handy when my kids spent time making bows and arrows with sticks they found). We wished we could have stayed longer - I would totally recommend these cabins to people looking to spend time relaxing as a family or with friends in a beautiful setting... Away from it all, and yet Moab and the parks are just 30 min. to an hour away.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pack Creek Campground is a family owned and operated business under new ownership! We offer affordable nightly and monthly rates for tents and RVs. The Pack Creek runs parallel to our property and the shade trees all add to a rustic camping experience. Campfires are welcome and so are the family pets! Come check out the new improvements at Pack Creek Campground in beautiful Moab, Utah. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda so you can book your Pack Creek Ranch reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pack Creek Ranch Hotel Moab
- Pack Creek Ranch Moab, Utah