“Not bad”
Review of Super 8 Moab

Super 8 Moab
Ranked #24 of 35 Hotels in Moab
Reviewed June 29, 2011

I was worried about the stay here with all the reviews...but for a Super 8, it was not a bad stay. Pool was good - hot tub was good. Front desk staff was friendly (even after I witnessed a group leader checking in right before me be rude to them without reason...sometimes people are just like that). Great location if you are visiting Arches National Park.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled solo

Reviewed June 24, 2011

Room smelled, The exterior doors to the hotel would not lock - safety issue. When to The Arches the next morning to hike. Noticed bed bug bites on the wife and both kids. Called hotel about the issue and they gave the same info from other raters. "Sorry, but we will check the room and have pest control company (Orkin) check the room." No caring by the management. I travel on a wekkly basis and this is by far the worst hotel that I have stayed in. Better off in a tent. Internet is awful. Got a connection but that was it.

3  Thank Smokereader
Reviewed June 23, 2011

small, run down stinky place to stay. the location to Arches National Park is good but there are other places that you should stay instead of at the Super 8 Moab Utah

2  Thank Sellards_007
Reviewed June 20, 2011

We stayed there 1 nite, that one nite was enough...I woke up at 3 in the morning, felt something crawling and biting my legs. I woke up that morning and had red dots all over my body. My family was effected also. I brought this to the attention of hotel management. There response was...not our problem. This is no way to treat paying customers.

Room Tip: dont stay there!!!!!!!!!!
1  Thank michelleapopka_fl
Reviewed June 20, 2011

I got 5 bedbug bites and the staff was pretty mediocre. This motel needs some help.

1  Thank SAF45
Reviewed June 17, 2011

This hotel needs to be under new mangement, we checked in and thought we would use the pool the reveiw said they had a HEATED pool NO it was so cold the kids are swimming in the hot tub if thats what you called it it was more like dirty bath water
the room had a funny smell the fridge didn't work.We never unpacked, didn't use anything
We had talked to the front desk about the problem and they didn't really care, so we went out and found another hotel ( La Quenta ) came back, checked out and they wanted to charge us for the night. We came back the next day to talk to the manager I could not believe the way she treated us again she didn't care. We will never stay again at this hotel there is a lot of hotels in Moab find one that will take care of you ITS YOUR MONEY AND YOUR VACATION.

Room Tip: don't stay
  • Stayed: June 2011, traveled with friends
1  Thank callyjoe
Reviewed June 14, 2011

Stayed there for 1 night and it was fine. Good location although it is not in the town center, clean room and a big parking lot. Very basic breakfast and not enough places to sit (at least during my stay). The free w-fi worked well.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled solo