“Great Location, Friend staff and clean and comfortable rooms”

Hotel Moab Downtown
Ranked #21 of 35 Hotels in Moab
Reviewed February 22, 2013

There are newer reviews for Hotel Moab Downtown

Reviewed February 21, 2013

Reviewed February 17, 2013

The heater was annoying (in January), so I turned it off. That allowed me to sleep. Clean enough with some icky party. The front desk staff was very friendly. There is nothing in Moab except awesome outdoors stuff...any time of year. I actually had the flu when I was here for a few days. The bed was good enough once I found the sweet spot. The price was dirt cheap, so I picked this hotel based on that and the reviews. The must be a better place with a better bed. I was there such a short time I didn't check. Good enough, but I'm sure you can find better.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank Will M
Reviewed February 17, 2013

Really surprised how nice this was. The beds are very comfortable. The shower had great water pressure and the duel head was nice. The big vanity area was great and doubled as a buffet set up for a nice in room picnic. Might as well take advantage of the refrigerator and microwave in room not to mention the upgraded coffee maker I am sure we will be back. This is the nicest Ramada I have stayed in and the price was great too.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed February 16, 2013

We visited Moab in early February. It was our first trip and we really liked it a lot. We checked numerous hotels when we reached town and we felt the Ramada Inn had the best price that was being offered that weekend. Our room was clean, tastefully decorated and very spacious. It had a big screen tv, a comfortable bed and plenty of pillows. The front desk clerk was friendly and helpful and allowed us to preview the room before we made our decision to stay. I also liked that check-out wasn't until Noon. I would recommend this hotel to anyone visiting Moab.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 15, 2013

Reviewed February 8, 2013

We stayed a couple of days and only needed a place to rest at night. This was definitely it. Our room was very comfortable with a nice sized flat screen TV, a shower with nice pressure and a double nozzle, the bed was sooooo comfy I slept like a baby... and the pillow was so perfect that I didn't miss mine (which I always take --but forgot--because most hotel pillows are way too stiff and thick for me). Maybe it was the time we went, or because the Pancake Haus next door was temporarily closed, I don't know, but it was very quiet and just what we were looking for. Will definitely come back.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business