We've stayed here several times. Hotels in Moab are expensive and this place is more reasonably priced, probably because it's a two-minute drive into town. It's a basic hotel where the rooms are clean and service is fine, which is all we need when visiting Moab. Breakfast is OK, very typical of what you get all over the country in many hotels, but the eating area is way too small. They have a good pool. If you're looking for a luxury/spa - type experience, do not stay here. If you need a reasonably priced place to stay while doing lots of things in Moab, this is fine.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Quality Inn is located approximately four miles from the Colorado River and 18 miles from Moab-Canyonlands Field Airport. In the morning, a complimentary continental breakfast is served and free weekday newspapers are available. The Quality Inn also has an outdoor seasonal pool, interior corridors, laundry facilities, and a parking area. All rooms have air-conditioning, clock radios, free coffee, irons and ironing boards, free local calls, free wi-fi and cable TV. This is a two story building with stairs only (no elevator). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Choice Hotels, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Quality Inn Moab Slickrock Area reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sleep Inn Moab Hotel Moab
- Moab Sleep Inn
- Quality Inn Moab Slickrock Area Utah