“awesome place!”

Ranked #22 of 35 Hotels in Moab
Moab, Utah
“awesome place!”
Reviewed December 3, 2013

The sleep inn is a excellent place to stay at excellent service and beds are pretty wide and long for sleeping space and huge showers and what i don't like is no elevator!But nice photos and the breakfast is so good and the heaters are awesome and the room service is very kind best blankets they are so warm and soft one of the best hotels i ever went to oh and the pool is awesome and big and the hot tub is very hot like i want!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled solo
4 Thank austin827

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (108)
  • Korean first
St. Louis, MO
Reviewed November 30, 2013

Moab is expensive. We found this facility to be a good value for the money. The facility is clean, seems to be quite new, although the pool was closed while we were there and I don't know why. The room was a decent size, well furnished, clean, nicely decorated. The shower was a little on the small side, but adequate. Good WiFi signal on the second floor. We did not find an elevator, the staircase is LONG, but nice and wide. Staff was polite, but not overly friendly. They were booked to capacity, so am sure they were busy. Breakfast had a nice selection and a decent amount of seating, however, the milk came in little cartons and my milk was spoiled/sour, which was a real turn-off. The staff mumbled something about the one fridge having issues.

Room Tip: We didn't find an elevator. Staircase is LONG. Advanced reservations are pretty much necessary...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
3 Thank Iluv2travel059
Illinois
Reviewed November 14, 2013

Stayed at the Sleep Inn in Moab. It was exactly how it was described. Clean, friendly, and worked great with our dog. The room was fine, the breakfast was filling (same fare you would expect), nothing great but nothing bad. Would stay there again.

Room Tip: First floor towrds the back great if you are traveling with a pet.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
3 Thank LuckyMomIllinois
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Reviewed November 10, 2013

Room seemed to be clean though nothing fancy. It is a little bit away from downtown Moab, though nothing is too far. Towels are thin as well as the walls as we could hear people in the room next to us as well as above us.....they did honor our request for a first floor room; however, we had to keep the curtains closed because it faced the parking lot and someone could see in. Also we were 4 doors away from the laundry room and someone was doing laundry that evening with clothing that had a buckle or something on it because you could hear the clang as it rotated in the dryer. Also there is not too much room by the sink to put any toiletries. The staff was OK, not overly friendly. Breakfast was fair. We got the last 2 bananas one morning and there were 2 oranges but as soon as those were gone there were no refills and still an hour of breakfast to go.There were hard boiled eggs, toast, french toast, waffles, packaged oatmeal (also ran out of plain both mornings we were there, if they even had it), cold cereals, yogurt, milk, juice & coffee. There was no cold water but you could buy it in the vending machine. There are only 6 tables in the breakfast area though there is more seating upstairs or by the pool (for me it was too cool to sit outside).

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank jlb9230
Livingston, Montana, United States
Reviewed November 4, 2013

This is a decent, out of the way and still close enough to downtown hotel. Nothing fancy but clean and pet friendly which was important to me. The Sleep Inn Moab is good for a travel-through purpose not as a destination. Breakfast room is way too small. Great parking in the back for my trailer which was important also. Away from noisy downtown.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank Susi S
Siloam Springs, Arkansas
Reviewed October 30, 2013

The stay was great. Have no problems with the room, breakfast was hot and plentiful. The staff were not friendly and not very helpful. I had a special discount for 2 nights. My reservation for 2 nights was changed to one by someone. Then when I checked out I was told I was charged the regular rate for one night and the special rate for one night. I asked to speak to whom was in charge and was told there was no one in charge there at that time. I asked when there would be and was told they didn't know. Unbelievable. I would stay there again, but would be careful when dealing with these folks.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank 1Rodney2
Lilburn
Reviewed October 27, 2013

We booked a non-smoking room for two nights in June 2013 to arrive in September 2013 and paid for one night. We arrived around 4:00 PM and checked in. I noticed a weird smell and mentioned it to my husband. We were hungry so left the luggage and went to dinner. Looked around Moab a little and then went back to the room. Smell was terrible and when my husband flushed the toilet it ran on floor. S-O-O I went to front desk and they told me all the rooms were full and they did not have anywhere to move me. As I went back to the room, I noticed that the smell was in the hall and walked to end of hall and discovered the four rooms at the end of our hall were smoking rooms. I marched straight to the front desk and told them I had rented a non-smoking room in June and they had put me next to the smoking rooms. I also told them we had been some of the first guests to check in. I asked for a manager and got switched to a suite but had to check out the next morning to check back in that afternoon into another non-smoking room. REALLY when are all hotels going to get rid of smoking rooms??? Breakfast was not that great either.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family