The sleep inn is a excellent place to stay at excellent service and beds are pretty wide and long for sleeping space and huge showers and what i don't like is no elevator!But nice photos and the breakfast is so good and the heaters are awesome and the room service is very kind best blankets they are so warm and soft one of the best hotels i ever went to oh and the pool is awesome and big and the hot tub is very hot like i want!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Quality Inn is located approximately four miles from the Colorado River and 18 miles from Moab-Canyonlands Field Airport. In the morning, a complimentary continental breakfast is served and free weekday newspapers are available. The Quality Inn also has an outdoor seasonal pool, interior corridors, laundry facilities, and a parking area. All rooms have air-conditioning, clock radios, free coffee, irons and ironing boards, free local calls, free wi-fi and cable TV. This is a two story building with stairs only (no elevator). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Choice Hotels, Orbitz, Cancelon, Hotwire, Travelocity, Agoda, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Quality Inn Moab Slickrock Area reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sleep Inn Moab Hotel Moab
- Moab Sleep Inn
- Quality Inn Moab Slickrock Area Utah