We stayed two nights here. The room was nice; although only shower, no bathtub. The breakfast was basic; waffles, pastries, hard boiled eggs, sausage links, juice. Very small eating area. We used the laundry facilities at the hotel which was very nice and reasonable. It is a mile or so from the downtown area but for the price, it is a very nice hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Quality Inn is located approximately four miles from the Colorado River and 18 miles from Moab-Canyonlands Field Airport. In the morning, a complimentary continental breakfast is served and free weekday newspapers are available. The Quality Inn also has an outdoor seasonal pool, interior corridors, laundry facilities, and a parking area. All rooms have air-conditioning, clock radios, free coffee, irons and ironing boards, free local calls, free wi-fi and cable TV. This is a two story building with stairs only (no elevator). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Quality Inn Moab Slickrock Area reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sleep Inn Moab Hotel Moab
- Moab Sleep Inn
- Quality Inn Moab Slickrock Area Utah