“PERFECT Breakfast stop!”

Ranked #5 of 83 Restaurants in Moab
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Takeout
Reviewed July 26, 2014

We LOVE Love Muffin. The homemade granola with yogurt was heavenly and the breakfast burritos were SO amazing (and huge) and they kept my boys full all day! We didn't even bother to try any other breakfast restaurants after eating here once. We didn't care what the others offered - we had to come back for more!

Reviewed July 18, 2014

The line moves pretty fast here and if it is a little cold, that's an important piece of information. I only coffee, but the food I saw coming out of the kitchen looked and smelled amazing. I will be returning here for sure.

Reviewed July 14, 2014

Everytime my husband and I visit Moab we make sure and stop at Love Muffin. They have a wonderful and playful variety of different muffins available - that seem to very everytime we're there. Best of all, they have amazing gluten free options! Their GF muffins actually taste exactly the same as normal muffins, which is quite a feat. I highly recommend Love Muffin to anyone going through Moab.

1  Thank elizabeth f
Reviewed July 13, 2014

My hubby is a coffee snob and he had to admit the coffee was good and strong. We had a breakfast burrito and a ginger muffin and both were great. Would be 5 star if they had more baked goods - just two types of muffins to choose from.

Reviewed July 6, 2014

Moab is full of cafes only open for breakfast and lunch, this is a lovely cafe for breakfast, food was very good, friendly service and reasonably priced.