“My husband's favorite Moab Breakfast”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Love Muffin Cafe

Love Muffin Cafe
Ranked #1 of 5 Coffee & Tea in Moab
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Local cuisine, Kids, Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Brunch, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
“My husband's favorite Moab Breakfast”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 25, 2012

So, I was traveling into Moab from work on an airplane and heard folks talking to visitors telling them to go to Love Muffin. My husband found it while I was out of town. He said they had the best breakfast he'd ever eaten. We sampled a few items during our month stay in Moab. It's one of the top three for us in Moab.

Visited October 2012
1 Thank MGHammock

“Local hangout”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 25, 2012

Had fun sitting by the window watching the cyclists and people with dogs lounging and talking. Had the Skinny omelet which I wouldn't recommend but the Huevos Rancheros was delicious!

1 Thank j0anjr
Longmont, Colorado
“Excellent breakfasts!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 21, 2012

Something about the tortillas and fresh ingredients they use that make for the most scrumptious breakfast burritos. Decor is eclectically decorated with art and local lore. Front counter staff can sometimes have attitude, but the quality of food is well worth it. Don't miss the green chile. Yummm.

2 Thank 3Magpies
Boulder, Colorado
“Loved the Muffin!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 14, 2012

really awesome place! Cool décor, amazing sandwiches on salty focaccia bread. Summer Love BLT is delicious, as is Bahn mi. those are just the ones we got, I’m sure others are delicious as well. we just missed breakfast (they finish serving at noon) but have breakfast a variety of paninis and breakfast burritos for $6, as well as waffles. They were all sold out of muffins by the time I was there, which leads me to believe that their muffins are really good. I would definitely go back there—affordable and delicious.

2 Thank afox1123
Surrey
“WOW!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 9, 2012

Sandwiches to die for and breakfast panini's that feed 2 people. Try a breakfast muffin it was amazing. Service superb and everyone so friendly and helpful. Phone ahead to order your take out if you are in a rush to get into the parks. Wish we had one at home I will miss the food.

Visited November 2012