“Great cafe for breakfast and lunch”
Review of Love Muffin Cafe

Love Muffin Cafe
Ranked #7 of 83 Restaurants in Moab
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Takeout
Reviewed November 5, 2012

This place always seemed to be packed with a line to the door. I got a latte and a muffin here one morning and both were delicious. The only downside was the wait but well worth it. The food they were bringing out to the people eating in looked and smelled delicious.

1  Thank sydralls

Reviewed November 2, 2012 via mobile

Please try either the Muffin with the Bacon in it, or the Vega Chocolate muffin. They are to LIVE for !

1  Thank tfknouff
Reviewed October 18, 2012

Great little cafe. The coffee wasn't the best ever, but its certainly good enough for what you pay for in Moab. The food (breakfast burrito) was awesome, full of local vegetables that gave me plenty of fuel for hiking that day. The service was straight forward - friendly, prompt. Its a very comfortable place to eat and hang out. I'll go back here each time I'm in Moab for sure.

1  Thank Joe S
Reviewed October 14, 2012

The food was outstanding. Organic ingredients done well. It is very busy for breakfast, so you need to get there when it opens to get a table.

1  Thank kempera
Reviewed October 12, 2012

We stopped by Love Muffin on our way out of Moab for some breakfast after reading TA comments. We got there around 930 and there was no line, but shortly after we got our food it got to be pretty busy. I had a great breakfast panini and my fiance and delicious sausage gravy and eggs. I had to help him eat the biscuit and gravy because it was SO tasty (coming from a southern girl!). Both of our drinks (coffee and chai tea) were also very good. Great value for the amount of food you get! The atmosphere was cozy and funky. They had fun and colorful merchandise, I regret not getting a shirt before we left. Definitely worth the stop at love muffin to add some love to your muffin top!

Been to Love Muffin Cafe? Share your experiences!