“Amazing rafting trip and guide”

Red River Adventures
Book In Advance
More Info
$60.00*
and up
Moab Half-Day Rafting Trip
More attraction details
Owner description: No longer simply a rafting company, Red River Adventures is a leader in Moab multi-sport vacations! Don't be fooled by others offering "one stop" shopping only to be shuffled among the true providers once you arrive. We are the only guide service in town that holds permits to guide river, canyoneering, rock climbing, SUP and National Parks trips in house. On land or water our guides can do almost everything. For those trips we can't run ourselves, we've teamed up with some of Moab's best and will let you know, in advance, who will be guiding you. For one day or more we've got something for everyone!
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Santee, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing rafting trip and guide”
Reviewed September 26, 2013

This was a great tour and our guide Adam was amazing. It was the first time my wife and I had been rafting and Adam made the trip fun and exciting. Adam was very knowledgeable about the area, made all sorts of recommendations and he was a great guy to spend 7 hours rafting with. Any time I travel to Moab in the future I will be using Red River Adventures and hopefully Adam will be our guide.

1 Thank sonofkrypton53

Pensacola, Florida
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“OUTSTANDING CANYONEERING TRIP AND GUIDE!!”
Reviewed September 25, 2013

I booked the "Rock of Ages" trip with Red River and, without a doubt, it ranks in the top 5 things I have experienced in my life. Although I have had some experience with rock climbing, I found canyoneering to be even more challenging. I was lucky enough to be the only one booked for this trip so it was just me and the guide, Tiffany, who was totally awesome!!! She is extremely knowledgable and technically proficient about the sport and made this trip the memorable experience it turned out to be. She was very encouraging and supportive and never made me feel like I couldn't accomplish the task at hand. She is a great "people person" and also had a lot of good info about the local area. I would recommend Red River to anyone and would go on a trip with them again, without hesitation.

2 Thank Snowball2442
Senlis, France
76 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 105 helpful votes
“So fun...you can regulate the fear level!”
Reviewed September 18, 2013

I had never river-rafted before so it was a little daunting as the bus drove us to the embarcation point. We were given life-vests and safety instructions. Our guide was personable, a little like Owen Wilson in personality. He explained the makings of the canyon, pointed out geological aspects on the mountainside, and made sure we hit all the rapids on this part of the river. Our trip was smooth and peaceful, with just enough bumps and turns to say we've been over rapids which was fine with me. I found out we were on the low-level rafting trip. If you are into white rapids and speed, be sure to ask for 3-4 level rapids or you may be disappointed.You stop mid-way for a lunch made by the guides and swimming if you wish.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank marciebelle
Englewood, Colorado
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Everything we hoped and more!”
Reviewed September 17, 2013

This was my first time rafting ever, and I was really nervous. I didn't know what to expect from the trip but when it was over, all I wanted to do was get back in the water! Our guide was Owen and he is a ROCKSTAR!. He was very knowledgeable about the area and gave us all sorts of information. He has a great sense of humor which helps ease your worries. He was nice enough not to dump us out on our first run. :) We did a 1/2 day trip and I would suggest a full day because it just flew right by! Thanks to Red River for your expertise and kindness. We will definitely come back next season! Thanks so much - Jamie and Kyle

2 Thank jamielc08
Prescott, Arizona
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“super”
Reviewed September 16, 2013

This four hour experience with a knowledgeable, humorous friendly helpful guide was worth a trip to Moab. The small group of 18 was perfect and everyone enjoyed similar aspects of the attractions

Visited September 2013

Been to Red River Adventures? Share your experiences!