“Great food great staff”

Ranked #34 of 83 Restaurants in Moab
Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Description: The Red Rock Bakery has been in business since 1997 producing baked goods from scratch including breads, bagels, scones , muffins, cookies, brownies and other items. Proud to serve Fresh Moab Coffee roasted fresh daily here in Moab. Wifi is also available. We offer a lighter breakfast and great sandwiches for lunch. Dine in and takeout. Wifi.
Reviewed August 6, 2012

We stayed in Moab for 3 nights. We had breakfast every morning. Coffee, bagels, scones, orange juice was all fresh and very tasty. Don't waste your money or time on hotel breakfast. Go to this place.

Reviewed July 24, 2012

Locally owned and run this place is what a coffee shop bakery should be warm and friendly and free internet! Howard the owner takes your order and try's to get to know you a little. He'll offers recommendations on the food options and local attractions too and it's contagious everyone in there is chatting with ppl they know or don't know.

In our group we had coffee, juice, bagel sandwiches, waffles, and a huge cinnamon roll, breakfast eggs and bacon sandwich on fresh whole grain bread they make! Lots of options!
MUST GO!!

Reviewed July 9, 2012

I ordered a grilled panini with certain toppings, to go. When I got my sandwich, it was NOT grilled. The bread was stale and dry, and a lot of the toppings fell out while I was trying to eat it - definitely a problem trying to eat the sandwich while driving because I lost a lot of the veggies. In the end, I ended up just eating the insides and ditching the bread.

My friend's bread was also stale, and her contents (dill chicken salad) also kept falling out.

A disappointment, since their menu looked so good. Would like to think we caught them on a bad day or something....

Reviewed July 5, 2012

We had coffee every morning during our stay in Moab and were very pleased with the expresso and friendly service of this bakery/cafe--the internet access was a plus.

Reviewed June 19, 2012 via mobile

The Everything Bagel is the best thing ever! I had it on the breakfast sandwich--awesome. Others in our group were not so lucky--the cinnamon rolls had been kept in the warmer too long and were dry. I'll go back for a bag of bagels.

Been to Red Rock Bakery & Net Cafe? Share your experiences!