“Fairly good”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Pittsburgh
“Fairly good”
Reviewed February 27, 2014

I eat a lot of Thai, so walking around Moab, looking for a little bite to eat after a morning of hiking adventures, I stumbled on Singha Thai. Lunch was lovely. Not outstanding, but solid. I enjoyed Thai Basil on the lunch menu. Service was quick and friendly.

Visited August 2013

Boise, Idaho
“Delightful Surprise”
Reviewed February 14, 2014

Was pleasantly surprised to find a Thai restaurant of this quality in Moab. Enjoyed dinner there with a friend who had never tried Thai food and she was delighted at the taste. I had the Duck which was really well done.

Service was little slow but it was a rainy night in winter so they probably had minimal staff on. I would gladly go here again.

• Visited February 2014
mmashy101
“Good Food, but not so good service.”
Reviewed February 1, 2014

We went to this restaurant in November and it was truly amazing. Everybody absolutely loved the food. The first time I was with my brother and my boyfriend and we were ecstatic to find out that each dish was perfect and we took samples of each others food to find that it was all cooked perfectly and the service was good. The second time we came we had a bit of a different experience. We were greeted and taken to our seats. It took a a minute to look over our menu and we were all set..... but then nobody came. Finally after a couple other customers had shown up they remembered that we were there. That was all forgiven, we didn't really mind at all, they got our order and all was well. When we got our food we were so happy after all, we were so hungry. It was only okay this time. My food was hot. I think though, I'm not used to eating with any spice, so that part was my fault, but I didn't remember it being so hot the first time we ate there. We actually did like our food, but it was the service that bothered us. My food was hot, so I kept drinking a bit of water for cooling, when I ran out.... there was nobody there to fill up my water cup. And nobody even entered the dining room after that. I thought I'd order a bit of soup to ease my appetite since I couldn't eat my dish, but still nobody came. We left not feeling completely satisfied. The food is good, but it's just the service. There were only a couple of other people in the dining room with us, so it should not have been a problem. I only hope they will pay a little bit more attention if there is a next time.

• Visited February 2014
Millom, England, United Kingdom
“Very Good Food”
Reviewed February 1, 2014

On a busy Saturday night we managed to get a table in a very busy restaurant. The food standard was excellent.

Visited October 2013
Greenville, South Carolina
“Not the Thai food we expected”
Reviewed December 8, 2013

We may be spoiled by some great Thai food at home, but the curries my wife and I ordered didn't taste nearly as fresh or flavorful as we're used to. Especially for the price and below average service, we were expecting more.

Visited November 2013