“Great Thai in the desert”

Singha Thai Cuisine
Ranked #30 of 86 Restaurants in Moab
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed October 20, 2013

My kids always find a way to eat thai food no matter where we are. Moab was no exception. We found this spot and got a table right when they opened. We loved every morsel. It's a cute, quaint spot with some fun thai decorations. We had the fresh spring rolls which were fair, pad thai which was pretty good although we've had better, sweet and sour chicken which my son devoured and the basil fried rice which we fought over. Yummy and delicious. I would recommend this restaurant to the thai lovers and the folks that are looking for something off the beaten path.

Reviewed October 18, 2013

We had a very nice lunch, not the best Thai food that we have ever had but very good. We were glad to see that there was a lunch menu. The plates were attractive and well prepared.

Reviewed October 14, 2013

I am so disappointed they added the gratuity in my bill by themselves. Just to make sure, we are a party of two. I believe they did it based on my race (I paid by credit card of American bank, so they know I am staying here.), and it is disgusting. it ruins my feeling and the dining experience-disrespected or discriminated. I regret dinging there. Food is not bad, but some are slightly overpriced. serving is slow and less attentive/friendly-below average.

1  Thank LocoVega
Reviewed October 12, 2013

We stopped for lunch while visiting Moab. We were looking for something different than the usual local fare. This food was delicious. The restaurant was filled with locals. The value for lunch was exceptional. If you like Thai food, go here.

Reviewed October 11, 2013

Exactly what you would expect from a good Thai restaurant. Busy, varied menu, great food, and service at a reasonable price. Would recommend.