“Overpriced”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed April 9, 2013

My wife wanted to have Japanese for dinner in Moab. We went to the only Japanese restaurant in the town but found the wait was too long and decided to go to this Thai place the next door. Their deco told us they are not cheap which turned out to be correct. Average price of dishes were around $13 which was at least $3-4 expensive than others in Bay area or a even in Salt Lake City. Their portion was also much smaller other than Thai fried rice. The noodles in Pad Ki Mow looked and tasted like they were cooked sometime ago and were not chewy. Although service was good, I don't think I get the value what I paid for and will look for other options.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

We had lunch here on our last day in Moab. Food was excellent with complex flavor. But be warned, when it says on the menu that a dish is spicy, it really is spicy ! Service was prompt and very friendly, our 3 and 8 yo split the thai fried rice but each got a spring roll, what a nice surprise. Good value for your money. Highly recommended.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

My daughter and I LOVE Thai food and try and hit a Thai restaurant where ever we travel. This was one of our favorites! The Pad Se Ewe was literally the best we have had so far! The service was good and fast! We will definitely make this one of our stops every time we travel to Moab!

Reviewed April 6, 2013

We dropped in here our first night in town and the place was full. The people just kept coming. It was very good food. We had the fresh spring rolls and the deep fried spring rolls. I would choose the fresh as the deep fried did not have substance to them. The fresh were very good and had some additives that I never had before. Then for our mains we got the barbecue chicken and the tamarind duck. Both were excellent and very tasty. The chicken was very moist and had both white and dark meat with a nice sauce. The duck had a nice flavor and sauce also. We had the choice of white rice or brown and I liked that option. I would return the again.

Reviewed March 24, 2013

I was really surprised by the quality of the food, simply because I'm particular about Thai food and most small mountain town Thai places are merely okay. But Singha was some of the best Thai I've ever had, and better than many Thai restaurants I've eaten in on the West Coast. All of us loved our food. My Choo Chee chicken and my husband's Tamarind duck were excellent and the mango and sticky rice dessert was wonderful, with a fully ripe, delicious mango. Very good service and atmosphere as well. It was the best meal of our entire visit to Moab.

1  Thank Siobhan K

Been to Singha Thai Cuisine? Share your experiences!