TripAdvisor
Post
Inbox
Search
Open today: 7:00 AM - 10:00 PM

Recommended experiences in and around Moab
from $120.00
from $69.00
from $107.66
from $119.46
More Info
All reviews rock of ages zero gravity great guide rock climbing experience wonderful family experience private group every step of the way awesome experience highly recommend this company comfort zone awesome tour a lot of fun ancient art an adventure day trip these guys great trip
Selected filters
Reviewed September 8, 2017

These guys were awesome guides for my graduate program's trip to Moab! This was the second time I've been canyoneering with them and I would use them again. Because they are a bit of a smaller company, they give very individual attention and make sure everyone has a safe and enjoyable time. All of the guides were super friendly and experienced. I highly recommend Moab Canyon Tours!

Reviewed September 8, 2017

This is the second time I've used Moab Canyon Tours and they were equally great each time. The staff are friendly, professional, and helped me feel calm and safe.

Reviewed September 8, 2017

Down to earth, funny, and instructive these guys help you have a good time and educate you not just on safety but also on the scenic surroundings that they get to work in everyday. I appreciate their good spirit as it made the intimidating experience of canyoneering that much more fun and adventurous.

Reviewed September 4, 2017

This is by far one of the best experiences of my life. I took my son out to celebrate his 16th birthday!! Our guide Justin made it a trip he will never forget. He taught him how to step into the unknown with respect but not fear of the adventure ahead. We will be back and we will only use this company to lead our next. Adventure. They set the bar very high! Thank you Mike and Justin for making our trip perfect.

Date of experience: September 2017
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed September 2, 2017

I went with 3 very athletic kids, and we had a ball. Wade did a great job. It is not easy, but if you are in shape and want an adventure this is as true as you get.