My wife and I used to have a B&B, but this was my first time as a guest. I like my privacy. I walked through the front entrance of the Ledge House B&B and my heart stopped. The view was truly unbelievable. The photos on their web site don't do them justice. Warm and genuine innkeepers. Wine and some great snacks were ready on our arrival and the full breakfast of juice, sausage, eggs and peach & blueberry crepes with freshly ground coffee taken on the deck overlooking the Shenandoah and Potocmac Rivers...Awesome. The spacious rooms with king beds and private balcony were welcoming. You WILL hear the blow of the train horns during the night, but it didn't subtract from our stay.
We will go back, again and again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy incredible views of the famous Harpers Ferry Gap from our balconies and decks. Spacious suites with private bathrooms, king sized beds, sitting rooms, and cable. Fire place in the common area. The Ledge House is in Harpers Ferry National Historic Park. Hike the Appalachian Trail, Bike the C&O Canal, Raft the Shenandoah and Potomac Rivers. Taste wine country. Inquire about Vacation rentals and short-term rentals. Government per diem honored. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your The Ledge House Bed and Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Ledge House & Canal House Cottage Hotel Harpers Ferry
- The Ledge House And Canal House Cottage