My parents and I stayed at the Ledge House in November. It is run by a young couple. They were wonderful hosts and made us feel welcome and comfortable in their beautiful house. The rooms were spacious and the beds comfortable. The views are fantastic! The kitchen was well stocked with food, wine, and coffee/tea and we were served a delicious breakfast. I would absolutely stay here again! We briefly checked out the Hilltop House on our way out and felt we had made definitely made the better choice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy incredible views of the famous Harpers Ferry Gap from our balconies and decks. Spacious suites with private bathrooms, king sized beds, sitting rooms, and cable. Fire place in the common area. The Ledge House is in Harpers Ferry National Historic Park. Hike the Appalachian Trail, Bike the C&O Canal, Raft the Shenandoah and Potomac Rivers. Taste wine country. Inquire about Vacation rentals and short-term rentals. Government per diem honored. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your The Ledge House Bed and Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Ledge House & Canal House Cottage Hotel Harpers Ferry
- The Ledge House And Canal House Cottage