My fiancé and I stayed in Suite 2 over the weekend for our 4 year anniversary of dating, we had an incredible view of the rivers & train at Harper's Ferry from our private balcony, along with our own on-suite bathroom & plenty of privacy. We also met 2 other great couples staying at the B&B and got a lot of info from our host about where to eat & what to do in town. The room & bathroom were incredible & clean & I can't imagine a better view. Breakfast was also great!!! Highly recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy incredible views of the famous Harpers Ferry Gap from our balconies and decks. Spacious suites with private bathrooms, king sized beds, sitting rooms, and cable. Fire place in the common area. The Ledge House is in Harpers Ferry National Historic Park. Hike the Appalachian Trail, Bike the C&O Canal, Raft the Shenandoah and Potomac Rivers. Taste wine country. Inquire about Vacation rentals and short-term rentals. Government per diem honored. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your The Ledge House Bed and Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Ledge House And Canal House Cottage
- The Ledge House & Canal House Cottage Hotel Harpers Ferry