Such a great way to end a day in harpers ferry, thanks to trip advisor while most restaurants here offer sandwiches and soups Canal House offers great home cooked meals the pork in cider glaze cabbage and potatoes were amazing....the hot jarlsberg cheese and onion appezizer was amazing. The large mug of warm apple cider with our meal on a brisk day hit the spot not to mention the soups. Canal house is on Washington st up the hill worth the walk.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy incredible views of the famous Harpers Ferry Gap from our balconies and decks. Spacious suites with private bathrooms, king sized beds, sitting rooms, and cable. Fire place in the common area. The Ledge House is in Harpers Ferry National Historic Park. Hike the Appalachian Trail, Bike the C&O Canal, Raft the Shenandoah and Potomac Rivers. Taste wine country. Inquire about Vacation rentals and short-term rentals. Government per diem honored. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your The Ledge House Bed and Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Ledge House & Canal House Cottage Hotel Harpers Ferry
- The Ledge House And Canal House Cottage