I stayed there while passing through Harpers Ferry and it was a great place with a beautiful SEPERATE house for my stay all by myself. The view on the front porch is great with a wonderful pond. I would recommend this place to anyone who is passing through Harpers Ferry and is looking for a clean place with exceptional breakfast selection. I look forward to returning soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fully equipped two private suites / vacation rental apartments. We are family friendly. Located in the Historic District of central Harper's Ferry. The Carriage House is a large unit with private entrance, two beds, full bathroom, kitchen, living room, and dining room area. The Trundle is an economy unit with private entrance, queen size bed, full bathroom, and kitchenette. The gorgeous shared yard has a picnic table and swing to enjoy the summer weather. There's internet access & cable television. A good breakfast is delivered to your suite according to your selections from a menu! Come tour American History, hike the Appalachian Trail, bike the C&O Canal, see nature's wonders, and access Washington, DC by commuter rail. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets and Priceline so you can book your Lily Garden Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Camp Hill Hotel Harpers Ferry
- Camp Hill Bed And Breakfast