My husband and I met our kids (AT thru-hikers) in Harper's Ferry and stayed at Camp Hill on Labor Day Weekend. Tony was very kind to let us wash the hiker's clothes and hang them out to dry on his clothes lines. This is a sweet little B&B. We had 4 adults and it was perfect! The location could not have been better, and the breakfast was wonderful. Even had a full kitchen so we could feed our thru-hikers some real food! Thank you for sharing your guest house with us!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fully equipped two private suites / vacation rental apartments. We are family friendly. Located in the Historic District of central Harper's Ferry. The Carriage House is a large unit with private entrance, two beds, full bathroom, kitchen, living room, and dining room area. The Trundle is an economy unit with private entrance, queen size bed, full bathroom, and kitchenette. The gorgeous shared yard has a picnic table and swing to enjoy the summer weather. There's internet access & cable television. A good breakfast is delivered to your suite according to your selections from a menu! Come tour American History, hike the Appalachian Trail, bike the C&O Canal, see nature's wonders, and access Washington, DC by commuter rail. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets and Priceline so you can book your Lily Garden Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Camp Hill Bed And Breakfast
- Camp Hill Hotel Harpers Ferry