My husband and I spent the weekend of our wedding in the upstairs suite. Very comfortable and rustic. Loved the privacy of the cottage and the decor was nice. Breakfast was fantastic and the outdoor area is very lovely. We are looking forward to returning next year and woul recommend it to anyone looking for a nice place to relax. Love the owners pug that comes to visit!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fully equipped two private suites / vacation rental apartments. We are family friendly. Located in the Historic District of central Harper's Ferry. The Carriage House is a large unit with private entrance, two beds, full bathroom, kitchen, living room, and dining room area. The Trundle is an economy unit with private entrance, queen size bed, full bathroom, and kitchenette. The gorgeous shared yard has a picnic table and swing to enjoy the summer weather. There's internet access & cable television. A good breakfast is delivered to your suite according to your selections from a menu! Come tour American History, hike the Appalachian Trail, bike the C&O Canal, see nature's wonders, and access Washington, DC by commuter rail. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo and Travelocity so you can book your Lily Garden Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Camp Hill Hotel Harpers Ferry
- Camp Hill Bed And Breakfast