We had a very nice stay. It was our first stay at a B & B and it we were worried about our privacy, but since it is really more of a cottage, it was super private. The top room has a kitchen, dinning room, sitting room, and whirlpool bath, as well as two sleeping areas. We were able to make a BBQ (we had our own table top BBQ) in the yard, which has a gorgious pond and covered swing. The owners went out of their way to try to accomidate our dietary needs. We would consider going back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fully equipped two private suites / vacation rental apartments. We are family friendly. Located in the Historic District of central Harper's Ferry. The Carriage House is a large unit with private entrance, two beds, full bathroom, kitchen, living room, and dining room area. The Trundle is an economy unit with private entrance, queen size bed, full bathroom, and kitchenette. The gorgeous shared yard has a picnic table and swing to enjoy the summer weather. There's internet access & cable television. A good breakfast is delivered to your suite according to your selections from a menu! Come tour American History, hike the Appalachian Trail, bike the C&O Canal, see nature's wonders, and access Washington, DC by commuter rail. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Travelocity so you can book your Lily Garden Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Camp Hill Hotel Harpers Ferry
- Camp Hill Bed And Breakfast