Tony was amazing and his wife is a great cook! The room rates were very reasonable. We stayed in both the carriage house and below in "the hole" (i dont think they call it that but thats what is written cutely in the cement on the stoop). The carriage house has a beautiful living room with 15 foot ceilings and a second sleeping area loft above the master bedroom. Then the living area has french doors that open allowing for additional light and air. Its like a little apartment; the inn keepers have done a great job to make it feel like you already live there!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fully equipped two private suites / vacation rental apartments. We are family friendly. Located in the Historic District of central Harper's Ferry. The Carriage House is a large unit with private entrance, two beds, full bathroom, kitchen, living room, and dining room area. The Trundle is an economy unit with private entrance, queen size bed, full bathroom, and kitchenette. The gorgeous shared yard has a picnic table and swing to enjoy the summer weather. There's internet access & cable television. A good breakfast is delivered to your suite according to your selections from a menu! Come tour American History, hike the Appalachian Trail, bike the C&O Canal, see nature's wonders, and access Washington, DC by commuter rail. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Lily Garden Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Camp Hill Hotel Harpers Ferry
- Camp Hill Bed And Breakfast