“Good restaurant”

Cuisines: Pub
San Antonio, Texas
“Good restaurant”
Reviewed July 1, 2014

The restaurant was quite busy, but the service was still great. Staff was very friendly and accommodating. We will be visiting again!

• Visited June 2014

Ranson, West Virginia
“Friday Night Fun!”
Reviewed June 20, 2014 via mobile

We spent the early part if the evening hiking the Maryland Heights path, and were beginning to get hungry by the time we got back into town. Our go-to place to grab a rather quick bite to eat is always here! The portion sizes are enough for my daughter and I to share, especially the garden salad! The garlic toast is really peppery and buttery, and oh so yummy!! The salads are always made from the freshest ingredients. The burgers are the best around. Their fries and homemade chips are great too.
Prices are a little higher than a fast food place, but I feel like it's paying for the view and the ambiance too. It's well worth the visit.

Alexandria, Virginia
“Great service but lacking on great food”
Reviewed June 16, 2014

We stopped in for an early lunch while sightseeing. There didn't appear to be many places to eat, and my boyfriend had us stop here because he saw a sign for nachos. We had to guess that we had to go to the top floor and waive someone down to order because there wasn't anyone in sight. Turns out the sign was for "irish" nachos, which was basically thick chips instead of tortilla chips (we decided to skip that order). My boyfriend ordered a cheesesteak, and I got a cheese pizza. Our waitress was very sweet and our orders came out fast (although, we were literally the only people there). My boyfriend said the cheesesteak was good, but his chips were soggy and half-fried. My cheese pizza was very tiny and tasted like literally flour, tomato sauce, and mozzarella. Plus, the sodas were $2.65 each. Our bill came to $31 before tip, which is way too high for lunch. In retrospect, we might have been better off getting burgers down the street.

• Visited June 2014
Florida
“Great Food and Location!”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

We really enjoyed our lunch at this Pub. We sat outside and enjoyed the warm air and sunshine. My husband and I each ordered a local beer and they were great then we had some Irish nachos, a first for both of us. They have kid friendly menus and great food.

• Visited May 2014
Pompton Lakes, New Jersey
“Chill out spot!”
Reviewed May 12, 2014

Highly recommend Quinns...good beers from local brewery-I loved Almost Heaven. The staff made me feel like I knew them forever and we were friends...so cool.

Visited May 2014