“Delicious lunch and scenic view”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Private Quinn's Pub - CLOSED

Private Quinn's Pub
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff
wallingford pa
“Delicious lunch and scenic view”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 3, 2013 via mobile

While visiting the national park we were looking for a lunch spot. Saw the sign for a great Reuben and we decided to stop. My husband enjoyed the local microbrew beer and we all had a delicious lunch. My daughter enjoyed the fresh potato chips with her burger. Food was tasty and filling. A little pricy but not too bad for the location of right in the attraction town . I would definitely stop here again if we came back to the National Park.

• Visited August 2013

Johnstown, Pennsylvania
“What a beautiful and filling way to spend a rainy afternoon”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 10, 2013

While visiting Harper's Ferry my wife and I stopped here for lunch on a cold and rainy afternoon. The restaurant was very clean and so quaint and attractive with such delightful Irish food on the menu. Private Quinn was the only soldier killed on the raid of Harper's Ferry by John Brown. He was a young Irish lad from, I believe, Massachusetts. The service was excellent, fast and so very friendly. It was so hearty and filling we had to take some back to our hotel and enjoyed it for a midnight snack. Yummy.

Visited June 2013
Emmitsburg
“Cute little pub w/outside seating”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 25, 2013

My husband and I stopped here for dinner. I had a very good crab cake sandwich and my husband enjoyed the rueben and home made chips in cheesy sauce. They also have home made beer, which was great and very refreshing on a hot summer evening!

Visited June 2013
McLean, Virginia
“Average at best - very small portions”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 24, 2013

We ate lunch and found the ambience to be pretty neat. However, we thought the food was ok at best (we had the ceaser salad wraps which was very light on the chicken). The kids meal portions were so small - the spaghetti was about half the size I am used to seeing. And considering the price of pasta, I thought that was pretty rediculous. The service was slow but I think they just have trouble ramping up for busy weekends. I did, however, appreciate that they offered honeydew melon as a side - great alternative to the usual fries!

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank MBinVA_10
Pennsylvania
“Great Pizza”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 20, 2013

We ate here one night because we just wanted a light bite and some beers. This was the perfect place to go. they had amazing home made pizza that we liked so much - we came back the next night for the same. Friendly staff, nice outside deck to watch the world go by.

• Visited May 2013