“Great view - so so food”
Review of Private Quinn's Pub - CLOSED

Private Quinn's Pub
Cuisines: Pub
Reviewed October 30, 2012

My husband and I visited Harpers Ferry last weekend. Beautiful city! With a lot of history. We took the shuttle from/to parking lot which is very convenient. We decided to try Private Quinn’s Pub, after the good reviews in Tripadvisor. We got a table on the second floor outdoor porch overlooking the mountains. My hamburger was dry and the broccoli soggy. My husband's order was the Ruben and he was very happy with it. We tried the local beer and it was very good! We saw our waiter only to order the food. We had to walk to the cashier to request our bill. On the other hand, unfortunately, the restaurant has a bad problem with bees in the outdoor seating area and we couldn’t enjoy our lunch as we had bees buzzing around us all the time. We hope they take care of that problem.

Reviewed October 28, 2012

We stopped here after our Ghost tour for a quick drink (I was driving so had a big salad and water) and the hostess/waitress couldn't have been sweeter. They were on the verge of closing but let us come in and choose our table. It was a balmy night so we ate outside on the deck overlooking the town. They didn't rush us at all and my friends enjoyed their leisurely drink and my salad was more than I could finish. A quiet, relaxing place, even in the dark. There's something special about Harpers Ferry in the fall.

Reviewed October 27, 2012

Named after the first Marine killed at Harpers Ferry, Private Quinn's Pub is a nice pub that serves good food. There is outside seating as well. The Irish nachos were awesome!

Reviewed September 30, 2012

Took the waiter's suggestion and ordered the Reuben and it was just as great as he described. Great food and very nice staff. Definitely a recommended a lunch or dinner stop here if you are in Harpers Ferry.

Reviewed September 25, 2012

Get the Reuben, you are missing out if you don't! Great coleslaw, fresh, not too sweet. Crab cake delicious, hardly any filler to keep it together. Staff are attentive and delightful.